No announcement yet.

Bradley needs to STFU about Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    lol for years? no one even knew who alexander was until march he was fighting in chinese gyms 2 years ago.....
    LOL Alexander will get therer, right now he's young and he can make the weight but eventually he will outgrow that division so none of these guys will be able to run from eachother for long.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
      So would you agree if Alexander runs through Bradley that he deserves the right to call Khan a coward b/c he'd have all the title except Khans and that fight will proabably never happen.
      If enough time goes by and Khan's camp does everything to avoid the fight sure, but till then nobody in the division should be saying a god damn thing about anyone being a coward.

In fact Ortiz might be the only one who gets a pass since he had the balls to fight Maidana no matter what the end result might have been.

Comment

Someone is angry.

Comment

Lets just wait for the Kotelnik result to see how infallible Alexander is. He impresses me a great deal.

Kptelnik fight should beef up his rep a bit more. Maybe he should get another fight in after that before a fight with Khan.

Looks to me like 2011 and 2012 will be the decent years for the JWW div. Its just hyping itself up for those big fights just now.

Comment

Not even comparable. Bradley's arguably ducking one fighter, while Khan might be protected from any half decent fighter at 140 from now on. At the time, the Witter and Holt that Bradley beat were top 140 pounders, and I doubt that Khan would have fought them.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
              Lets just wait for the Kotelnik result to see how infallible Alexander is. He impresses me a great deal.

Kptelnik fight should beef up his rep a bit more. Maybe he should get another fight in after that before a fight with Khan.

Looks to me like 2011 and 2012 will be the decent years for the JWW div. Its just hyping itself up for those big fights just now.
              Kotelnik hasn't fought in over a year since he was nearly shutout by Khan. For Devon to make a statement he needs another impressive KO.

Comment

Working...
              X