What do you drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!! Pretty damn accurate.

Comment

Anymore when out on the town. I stick to Canadian Club and Seven Up. Or the occasional screwdriver. With beer I end up drinking entirely too many. So your always pissing and the hangover sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff
        Anymore when out on the town. I stick to Canadian Club and Seven Up. Or the occasional screwdriver. With beer I end up drinking entirely too many. So your always pissing and the hangover sucks.
        i've found beer hangovers to be the worse, by far.

cc&7, huh? nice!

Comment

I am a Crown Royal and Coke man. I hate beer. Crown and Red Bull is good and Absolute Mandrin and Sobe Adrenalin Rush is good as well.

Comment

I'm content with Michelob Ultra or Ultra Amber or draft Amber Bock beer... I drink fairly often, but usually not to excess...

Comment

friday and saturday is cerveza day

Comment

I'm drinkin e&j and coke lately.

Comment

i haven't had a drink since september!

Comment

From what I hear it's ok to have an occasional drink when pregnant is there any truth to that?

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
                      From what I hear it's ok to have an occasional drink when pregnant is there any truth to that?
                      yea, that's what they say, but considering i already lost one baby, i'm not taking any chances.
                      i don't drink alcohol or caffeine or take any drugs (prescription or over-the-counter).
                      better safe than sorry, i guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X