Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Will Not Recognize Canelo's U.S. Popularity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo has done well to be just 23 years old. Jr is over looking that. He's barely 23 not 27 28 like Jr.

Comment

How many people would have seen his fight against Rubio if his name wasn't Julio Cesar Chavez Jr? Would it have even been televised?

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        Canelo has done well to be just 23 years old. Jr is over looking that. He's barely 23 not 27 28 like Jr.
        It's common knowledge Canelo is faking his age. He's 25.

Comment

jr is jealous! i'd love to see them fight each other. i like both but canelo has the brighter future.

Comment

Says the daddy's boy who would have long ago been 10 ft. Upriver if his last name wasn't Chavez.

Comment

It's so sad that boxers these days compared themselves using TV ratings.

Comment

Sounds like someone is mad

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
                  Second lets look at there Alamodome fights. Chavez got just over 10K to show up and Canelo got close to 40K.
                  I think it's safe to say that Canelo is more popular than Chavez Jr in both the US and in Mexico.

Comment

Says the kid who build his career on his daddies legacy...interesting...I wonder how many millions less Chavez Jr would've earned if his last name wasn't associated to a hall of fame boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                      take this fat ass
                      Lol, I can't wait for these two to fight. There's no reason why these guys can't fight in the early part of 2014.

Comment

Working...
                      X