No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Has No Desire To Go To 147 Just Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    Since when is "ducking" waiting for a way bigger and better fight? GTFO with that nonsense.
    Bradley was afraid to lose...so he didn't fight Khan. Is there any better example of ducking?

Comment

Originally posted by Sknib View Post
      Bradley was afraid to lose...so he didn't fight Khan. Is there any better example of ducking?
      So afraid that he went and fought pacquiao instead?? Not only did he fight him but won the fight regardless of how anybody feels he won. It made since to wait it out and fight pacquiao. He would beat khan anyway so...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Such a random baseless statement...

since he moved up to 140 hes fought 1 lightweight. And that was after a devastating ko loss.
        It was a joke but I see that your butthurtness won't let you see that.

Comment

He should rematch that jewish guy.

Thats the level your on amir. Sorry.

Comment

Smart move Khan. I always knew welterweights would hurt can considerably. Give Virgil some time to work on the defense before moving anywhere near welterweight type power. Hell Paulie might hurt him at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
              It was a joke but I see that your butthurtness won't let you see that.
              A joke that didnt relate to anything. Your proper funny you...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Smart move Khan. I always knew welterweights would hurt can considerably. Give Virgil some time to work on the defense before moving anywhere near welterweight type power. Hell Paulie might hurt him at 147.
                What made you think that. The fact he was starched at 135. Or that he was out on his feet against Maidana and looked like he was going to get knocked out by Peterson. Or maybe it was the fact he got KTFO against Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  What made you think that. The fact he was starched at 135. Or that he was out on his feet against Maidana and looked like he was going to get knocked out by Peterson. Or maybe it was the fact he got KTFO against Garcia.
                  You good sir, are correct!!

Comment

Big guys at 147 it is fairly safe to assume he couldn't hold a shot from a world class welter.

It's just his curse.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      Why is it funny? 18 months ago he was unified champion and Bradley had just ducked him. More or less nothing else to do at 140 so the logical step would be the money fight.
                      Feather fisted Paulie Malignaggi,36 yr old Zab Judah and a close call with Maidana where he nearly got knocked out and escaped by the skin of his teeth and Khan thinks hes done it all at Jr WW.Those guys were far from the best in the division,Jr WW was stacked 18 months ago and still is.

I can name 10 guys off the top of my head who would knock Amir Khan out at Jr WW.......

Comment

Working...
                      X