No announcement yet.

How much would you say Amir Khan has improved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would you say Amir Khan has improved

I think his inside game is a lil better and he isn't leaving himself vulnerable as much but I think his defense still needs a lot of work.

He's lucky Molina lacks power cause if he did I think he woulda hit the canvas at least once. I was on the edge of my seat everytime he took a big hit lol

And Danny Garcia would kill the Khan we saw tonight IMO

Either way congrats to Amir Khan 2.0

Let's way until he's in the ring with someone who isn't 10+ leagues below him with no power at all.

Comment

I disagree. I think Khan will demonstrate a really steep learning curve over his next few camps and fights. An Amir Khan with measured aggression and thinks about his shots gets him back to where he wants to be

Comment

Khan made a bit of improvement, but we'll have a better idea when he goes against top opponents.

Comment

It's hard to say in such a short span of time. Hopefully, when his next fight comes along, we will see.

Comment

Seemed to be able to stick to a gameplan for the whole of the fight, which was a nice change, and he didn't make too many costly mistakes, ie. no concentration lapses. Saying that, he was up against a lower level of opposition and never under any real pressure. Stick him in there with a live threat, and let's see how he handles his business.

Comment

Too early.... Time will tell

Comment

I saw 3 new techniques including baiting a counter and blocking it. Which surprised me because he confirmed his reads.

Comment

garcia is THE biggest fraud in boxing

a complete bum

khan destroys him in a rematch

Comment

You're judging his improvement by him fighting a little guy who is slow and not very good. If he fights Garcia again I expect you won't see that improvement at all...he will go to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X