No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Fans in Full Force For Manny Pacquiao Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Two bums fighting each other for the 4th time..no one knows what he's really doing that's why always the close fights..mayweather toyed with marquez and pacquiao is hiding behind his promoter..wants none of money may...next for pac
    is bradley then again marquez..top rank vs top rank..same ol bullsh11tttt ahhahashshashahs

your opinion means jack ****.

Comment

Floyd is too skilled for anyone..he's the messiah of boxing..this is kindergarten boxing..two people not knowing what they're doing ..same ol ****..bob arum cashing in on them once again
      You just took male groupies to a whole nother level with that post..without dinner or KY Jelly..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post

your opinion means jack ****.
        Wrong !!

Location: Australia (yes we have free health care unlike your Country )

But on the real tho..ya'll haters..money may is the KING..pac/jmm both been dropped both amateur wise boxers with no skills..money may = speed,defense,foot work,overall skills....damn there's no doubt that money may is right beside Ali and Sugar ray robinson when it comes to greatness..

Keep hating lol

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          You just took male groupies to a whole nother level with that post..without dinner or KY Jelly..
          So very true.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Money May never been dropped..too skilled too pretty..best P4P..no fighter can match money may..there needs to be some sort of a new generation a new breed of fighters to beat him..no one in this world right now can beat pretty boy aka money may ...the legend...and I'm not even a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              f0ck em...maniac is ok in my book but pissboy fans annoy the f0ck out of me when it comes to pac....bunch of cyrababies just like pissboy ..and i favor pissboy to win this time...

i understand why tho , it's coz marquez only has pacquaio to brag about , nothing else...
              Why so negative all the time man?

Comment

Money May never been dropped..too skilled too pretty..best P4P..no fighter can match money may..there needs to be some sort of a new generation a new breed of fighters to beat him..no one in this world right now can beat pretty boy aka money may ...the legend...and I'm not even a fan.
                @ I'm not even a fan.

You're either a fanatic or trolling and I think it's the first one.

Comment

Comment

Zzzzz..i'm sorry but his resume the last 7 years or so doesn't say that..the fans and some journalist may but I totally disagree. If you pick opponents exclusively that play to your strengths of course you win..I can think of three fighters not named Pacquaio that could beat him in my opinion. To each their own..just don't drag another man through the mud to praise your idol.

Comment

Too pretty? Hmmmm, I see it's more of an attraction

Comment

Working...
                      X