No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Talks Khan-Bradley Status, Amir's Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Talks Khan-Bradley Status, Amir's Options

Richard Schaefer, CEO for Golden Boy Promotions, has confirmed BoxingScene.com's recent story regarding the ongoing negotiations to finalize a junior welterweight unification between champions Amir Khan and Timothy Bradley. Schaefer confirms that HBO reached out to his company and requested a minor extension to provide some additional time for Bradley to accept an offer of $1.3 million to face Khan on July 23.

[Click Here To Read More]

HBO should never guarantee a fighter a comeback fight again. Make them earn it in the ring, not give them leverage to fight a bum. Stupid, stupid HBO.

Comment

Maidana vs Khan 2 please, but i think it will be Khan vs Judah.

Comment

bradley is not ducking khan he wants to be treated fairly he has two belts and is undefeated and has beat some top guys he deserves the money khan will never rematch madaina untill he sees madaina declining

Comment

KHan V JUDAH THE ONLY FIGHT THAT MAKES SENSE! HONDA CENTER CALIFORNIA

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            bradley is not ducking khan he wants to be treated fairly he has two belts and is undefeated and has beat some top guys he deserves the money khan will never rematch madaina untill he sees madaina declining
            lol come on man - 1.3 million dollars is MORE then fair. If he doesn't fight somebody better then matthysse, boooyyyyy. . . lol tiny timmah knows khan is going to blast his dome piece into oblivion. khan is going to slice bradley up.

bradley can't draw flies to ****. come on khan and END this feather fisted joker.

Comment

I wanna see Khan-Guerrero, I think it could be a great fight. Guerrero is not only young but fast, a lefty and has the size and reach to compete very well and may pull off the upset win. Judah and Morales are old and the Maidana rematch needs another fight to get really desired. Maidana didn't look his est vs Morales and could use another tune up fight where he needs to look spectacular...

Comment

Pick up Judah's strap. Bradley-Khan for IBF, WBA, WBC, WBO, The Ring, undisputed, establish lineage.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
                  Pick up Judah's strap. Bradley-Khan for IBF, WBA, WBC, WBO, The Ring, undisputed, establish lineage.
                  Pick up Judah's strap? Bet that.
                  Judah by KO

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                    HBO should never guarantee a fighter a comeback fight again. Make them earn it in the ring, not give them leverage to fight a bum. Stupid, stupid HBO.
                    agree.

i want to see judah/marquez and guerrero/khan....but i hope bradley accepts this fight before the opportunity passes its deadline.

Comment

Working...
                    X