No announcement yet.

Pac drops Porter in sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Yeah I read about that one but I also read about porter knocking down pac in a sparring which he denied when asked by other posters in this forum.
    The one about him knocking down Pac was not from a credible source though. I trust these quotes from Roach:
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/10...-sparring-mate
    Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
    Omar fights more like Cotto but he needs to get some shine from Pac! Omar could be a star too

They should just pay Mosely himself to spar because Mosely needs all the help he can get. He needs to learn how Pac fights.
    To think Omar Henry was about to get his attention whoring ass on 24/7 for Pac-Cotto. vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
      The one about him knocking down Pac was not from a credible source though. I trust these quotes from Roach:
      http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/10...-sparring-mate

To think Omar Henry was about to get his attention whoring ass on 24/7 for Pac-Cotto. vomit.
      I forgot the source and I don't really pay attention but it's possible that Shawn KDed pac during a sparring although he was sick during that time but the thing is nobody can confirm what happened behind the scenes.

OT, I think benavidez is a good sparring partner for pac, the kid needs that exposure against a top caliber fighter and I think he has what it takes to give pac a good workout. Never the less, I think sparring partners pac has are good enough for the mosley fight.

Comment

Well this story is becoming truer and truer. This article was reposted here: http://www.malaya.com.ph/apr13/sports1.html <--Titled: Sparring mate may quit on Pacquiao

Damn! Looks like Pacquiao's in better shape than the Miguel Cotto fight! I hope he's as mentally prepared as the De La Hoya one though, I thought he was on point and followed through his gameplan perfectly there.

Comment

dropping an unproven prospect is suppose to scare a hof in shane??really??

Comment

Porter sucks, always did and not even good enough to be a club fighter

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              I don't think much of Shawn Porter but he might quit sparring with Pac due to risk of his own boxing career. I think we can agree that this means Manny's in pretty good shape.

Comment

Well this story is becoming truer and truer. This article was reposted here: http://www.malaya.com.ph/apr13/sports1.html <--Titled: Sparring mate may quit on Pacquiao

Damn! Looks like Pacquiao's in better shape than the Miguel Cotto fight! I hope he's as mentally prepared as the De La Hoya one though, I thought he was on point and followed through his gameplan perfectly there.
                nice

Comment

Although there are some kinks that need ironing...

Porter, one of the men who helped the eight-division champion prepare in his fight against Miguel Cotto three years ago Pacquiao’s chief mate in this bout, absorbed a powerful left cross to the chin that sent him at the seats of his pants in the third round of their session and refused to continue what was billed an eight-round skirmish.
                  “Yes, Shawn went down twice but he came back very well and caught Manny with a good hook. He came back very well,” said the Hall-of-Fame trainer.
                  Now, which is which?

EDIT: I'm drunk hahahahaha.

Another EDIT: It was the same writer, Eddie Alinea. LOL
                  Last edited by kadyo's; 04-12-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Although there are some kinks that need ironing...

Now, which is which?
                    edit: Noticed your edit. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      These news are for our consumptions, Larry. Mosley is busy training right now, he couldn't care less.

Comment

Working...
                      X