No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's sustained injuries in the Margarito fight,ribs probably broken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    baldo outweighted floyd by 19...just saying. riuz outweighted roy jones by damn near 30 pounds
    Harrison outweighed Haye 42 pounds lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      they mentioned another body shot prior (I think the 3rd) where Manny kind of grunted then the uppercut combo Tony landed stunned Manny too

but again it's amazing to me that instead of going into a shell when hurt a guy like Manny fires back harder

amazing stuff to be honest
      Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Dude, you've got to watch it in HD, slo-mo. Crunching punches square on his jaw.
      Isn't that were Manny cut his lips?

Comment

war pac!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

baldo outweighted floyd by 19...just saying. riuz outweighted roy jones by damn near 30 pounds
          LOL and what did Floyd do....run haha. Don't report me, I don't say anything racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            Isn't that were Manny cut his lips?
            Maybe, he was a mess after that round. And did well to survive it. Manny seemed gassed for a couple rounds but Tony was off from that one body shot until the end of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Maybe, he was a mess after that round. And did well to survive it. Manny seemed gassed for a couple rounds but Tony was off from that one body shot until the end of the night.
              Even though Tony wasn't winning the fight, I though he was still fairly competitive early on when he was stalking Manny but once that body shot landed I knew the fight was over....a while back I remember seeing a video where Barrera said when Pac lands that big left to the body it takes all the life out of the opponent.

Comment

Do you think Baldo hits as hard as Margarito even if Margarito may have used plaster in the past or not?

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
                  Harrison outweighed Haye 42 pounds lol
                  valuev outweighed haye by damn near 100 pounds

Comment

the guts and heart of pacquiao outweighs his talent

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                      Do you think Baldo hits as hard as Margarito even if Margarito may have used plaster in the past or not?
                      not saying he does..but his power was very underated

Comment

Working...
                      X