No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Del Valle Heads To Mexico To Train With Nacho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Del Valle Heads To Mexico To Train With Nacho

Super bantamweight prospect Orlandito Del Valle (16-1) has advised BoxingScene.com that he is leaving for Mexico on Monday to train with Hall of Fame trainer Nacho Beristain. Del Valle said that he and his manager (who also trained him) Ray Rivera made the decision together.

[Click Here To Read More]

Somewhere, a baby unicorn was born.

Comment

I would feel like Del Valle if Nacho was my trainer. Nacho has always been underrated,and has gone unnoticed becuase he's been always a trainer out of the U.S. not getting as many attention. It's crazy to think he even trainer Vicente Saldivar and he is still teaching all these young prospects.He has trainer so many legendary Mexican fighters Gilberto Roman, Finito Lopez, Daniel Zarage, the Marquez Brothers, Humberto Gonzalez etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
        Somewhere, a baby unicorn was born.
        Lol if you cant beat them join them.

Comment

I like Orlandito. He never succumbed to the pressure against Vic like his countrymen have. I respect that and wish him luck in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Super bantamweight prospect Orlandito Del Valle (16-1) has advised BoxingScene.com that he is leaving for Mexico on Monday to train with Hall of Fame trainer Nacho Beristain. Del Valle said that he and his manager (who also trained him) Ray Rivera made the decision together.

[Click Here To Read More]
            I am absolutely thrilled that Del valle will be training with Beristain!!!! I keep saying and hoping that Ricans and Cubans should train with Beristain. Mexicans should adopt this talented young man as one of their own so he can make millions. Del valle is Mexican to me now (or BoriMexican/MexiRican).

And I'm so happy that I'm willing to humble myself and come back on here and accept the ridiculous conditions set for me to come back. Vivan los Latinos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              I am absolutely thrilled that Del valle will be training with Beristain!!!! I keep saying and hoping that Ricans and Cubans should train with Beristain. Mexicans should adopt this talented young man as one of their own so he can make millions. Del valle is Mexican to me now (or BoriMexican/MexiRican).

And I'm so happy that I'm willing to humble myself and come back on here and accept the ridiculous conditions set for me to come back. Vivan los Latinos!!!!
              No............

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post

Fck no fck that puto

Comment

I've always said we lack world class trainers in P.R. That has been hurting us lately. I wish more fighters would consider this. Nacho is a great trainer , it doesn't have to be Mexican , it could be someone like nazim , even garcia. We need to take advantage of that. The Arroyos would benefit from this a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Babalu11 View Post
                    I would feel like Del Valle if Nacho was my trainer. Nacho has always been underrated,and has gone unnoticed becuase he's been always a trainer out of the U.S. not getting as many attention. It's crazy to think he even trainer Vicente Saldivar and he is still teaching all these young prospects.He has trainer so many legendary Mexican fighters Gilberto Roman, Finito Lopez, Daniel Zarage, the Marquez Brothers, Humberto Gonzalez etc..
                    Who told you Berinstein is underrated? He's known around the entire world by boxing aficionados!!! He's not underrated at all!!! He's rated right where she should be: at the freaken top!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X