Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF , Kell Brook is Number 3 welterweight under manny/floyd!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF , Kell Brook is Number 3 welterweight under manny/floyd!?

http://******.craveonline.com/ratings/welterweight

His toughest opponent being Jones and a close win, yet he's ranked above Bradley, Bailet, etc

i thought the Ring was a reputable boxing mag

Because he was on their top ten past year and pretty much the only one who hasn't lost yet

Comment

I guess we know who Floyds next opponent will be
      that explains the high ranking

Comment

Don't see that big of a problem with the ranking.

The welterweight division is pretty empty.

Comment

I think the WHOLE division could be interchangeable, including the #1 and #2.

But I WOULD put Paulie over Brook cause he holds a belt and took it in the guy's own backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

But I WOULD put Paulie over Brook cause he holds a belt and took it in the guy's own backyard.
            1 and 2 are definitely not interchangeable with anyone else in the division. they are clearly superior to every fighter in the division and they have the best resumes by far on the division.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Yea, I think he's not because he hasn't been in WW as long as Brook, but his wins over Jose Cotto and Senchenko in his home is better.

Comment

Not surprising, it is not as deep as it once was .Also I wouldn't just immediately put Bradley there because of that one win over someone who has actively campaigned there.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  1 and 2 are definitely not interchangeable with anyone else in the division. they are clearly superior to every fighter in the division and they have the best resumes by far on the division.
                  You got the wrong idea. I meant to say you could change #1 and #2 around, no? But I think everyone else could be changed around with each other.
                  Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Yea, I think he's not because he hasn't been in WW as long as Brook, but his wins over Jose Cotto and Senchenko in his home is better.
                  Yea, that's probably why he's (Brook) higher and the reason why I said I'd put Paulie over him. Plus Paulie is an ATG.

Comment

#9 on EPSN ranking

1. Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2)
                    2. Timothy Bradley Jr. (29-0)
                    3. Andre Berto (28-1)
                    4. Jan Zaveck (32-2)
                    5. Paulie Malignaggi (31-4)
                    6. Robert Guerrero (30-1-1)
                    7. Josesito Lopez (30-4)
                    8. Victor Ortiz (29-4-2)
                    9. Kell Brook (28-0)
                    10. Devon Alexander (23-1)