No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Kessler Eye Bute-Froch, Ward-Dawson, Pascal-Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Kessler Eye Bute-Froch, Ward-Dawson, Pascal-Cloud

On Saturday night in Copenhagen, WBC silver light heavyweight champion Mikkel Kessler (45-2, 34KOs) made a smashing debut at 175-pounds - with a crushing fourth round knockout of Allan Green. Following the big victory, Kessler's promoter, Kalle Sauerland, ran down a list of potential future opponents. Kessler is willing to face the best at 175 and 168.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bring Ward to Denmark. Thats the fight I want.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II
      There's less money in that fight because Magee doesnt bring in extra TV money, but the fight would still be interesting from a danish perspective.

Comment

lot of eying he's doing

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          There's less money in that fight because Magee doesnt bring in extra TV money, but the fight would still be interesting from a danish perspective.
          Yeah I deleted my comment as I didn't read the article properly. It's good to see Magee get some shine after all these years, never elite but he's taken on fighters like Froch and Bute and given a decent account of himself. Kessler stops him mid to late rounds.

Comment

I wanna see him fight the Froch/Bute winner, which will be Bute IMO. Him vs the Pascal/Cloud winner would be a good fight as well, especially since we know his chin can get cracked at 175.

Bring Ward to Denmark. Thats the fight I want.
            Come on man, I know you're a hardcore Kessler fan but he was shut out by Ward, let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              I wanna see him fight the Froch/Bute winner, which will be Bute IMO. Him vs the Pascal/Cloud winner would be a good fight as well, especially since we know his chin can get cracked at 175.

Come on man, I know you're a hardcore Kessler fan but he was shut out by Ward, let it go.
              I wouldn't mind Bute either, but that fight would be extremely difficult to make given the massive homesupport both guys have.

Comment

Going by that article Magee is gonna get another holiday in Denamrk.

And another KO win.....

Sautherland will want an easy payday against a known fighter in Denamrk. Magee might not bring in foreign money, but he doesnt bring much chance of victory either.

Comment

I wouldn't mind Bute either, but that fight would be extremely difficult to make given the massive homesupport both guys have.
                  Yeah they did try to negotiate a fight last year but Bute tried to shortchange Kessler, his ego might swell up even more if he beats Froch.

Comment

That perspective being Danish fans would rather pay to see a guaranteed victory over a 2nd rate opponent than possibly have to see him lose against a world class fighter?

Isn't that the story of Brian Nielsen's entire career as well?

Comment

Working...
                    X