No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Doing Road Work in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Doing Road Work in Las Vegas

WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan does road work in Las Vegas to contain his weight for Friday's weigh-in. Khan faces IBF champion Zab Judah on Saturday at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

hard for me to see work at a track as "roadwork" Roadwork to me involves changes in the terrain...not one level surface....hills...valleys. gravel...sand...all things that confuse ur body & make u adjust. Track just doesn't do that...Track is good for sprints & some endurance sprinting.....but I can't call it roadwork. ....fu*k A mere Con by the way.

Comment

Hmmm Khan looks a little beefy in the midsection area.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
        Hmmm Khan looks a little beefy in the midsection area.
        hmm..is it just me or does Khan not look as lean as he usually does? and his chest looks a little bigger as well

Comment

A road is a road. If I have sex with a man, it doesn't mean I have sex with a woman.

So I am gay.

Not heterosexual.

Khan looks thicker but not as lean, particularly his tummy.

Comment

They're going for the KO.

Comment

hot as **** in vegas all week.

Comment

It's possible Khan is struggling to make weight.He struggled to make weight when he fought McCloskey too and if that's the case Judah will damage him.Judah punches hard

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  It's possible Khan is struggling to make weight.He struggled to make weight when he fought McCloskey too and if that's the case Judah will damage him.Judah punches hard

Usually you're a dick, but I agree with you. Muscle is heavy and maybe they didn't or couldn't let Khan put on too much.

His legs aren't too thin though, and neck looks okay, so maybe he is set up to take a shot or two.

At 5 foot 10, that's about average height for a welter, maybe a tiny bit taller. Suppose this is why they wanted to unify so soon with Bradley and Judah.

Comment

Khan is surprisingly still pudgy this close to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X