No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Erik Morales Won, I Want Marquez Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Erik Morales Won, I Want Marquez Battle

At the post fight press conference of Saturday's fight between Marcos Maidana and Erik Morales, I caught up with newly-crowned IBF junior welterweight champion Zab Judah, who was an interested spectator inside of the MGM Grand last night. Maidana would pull out a very tough twelve round majority decision in a fight that many felt Morales should have won after delivering a stirring performance. [Click Here To Read More]

Considering how much better these faded Mexican legends seem to be than these guys at 140, I'm much more excited for a Judah-Marquez fight than I was before.

Comment

i wonder how effective JMM would be at 140.

Comment

I agree with Zab. Morales pulled it off. What a legend El Terrible is.

Comment

look for a future maidana vs judah fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            i wonder how effective JMM would be at 140.
            Yeah! What do you think, should he stay at 135?

Comment

shut up Judah, we know you don't want to face a big puncher again, you got your ass kicked by Mathysse and you know a Maidana fight would go the same way

Comment

Ah Zab if only you hadn't wasted your talents you could have been great

Comment

JMM vs Judah is the next fight i wana see cuz Judah has alot advantages over Juan and i think Juan shouldn't stay at 135 anymore unless he wants to fight the ghost cuz that fight would b awesome too man these r all great fights man get these fights made and boxing will b good its just we dont have that the same HW division that used to have in the 80's and 90's that people like to watch lots of KO's and Great fights other than that boxing never has fell off MMA is good but it will never b like the sweet science NEVER!!!

Comment

Zab erik did not win the fight he was getting pounded he had his moments but thats it you really lost to lucas so I would be quiet

Comment

Working...
                    X