Bunce On Max Kellerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
    Here's Kellerman's rebuttal:

LOL That was ****ing awesome, was that Kellerman when he was yonger? I couldn't tell. That wasn't too bad, not Eminem, but not Vanilla Ice either.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
      All you need to know about Bunce:
      That stupid mofo, "a couple of hunderd boxing insiders saying this fight is a farce", yeah and you the only saying it's not, that makes you an idiot. Bunce is a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        LOL That was ****ing awesome, was that Kellerman when he was yonger? I couldn't tell. That wasn't too bad, not Eminem, but not Vanilla Ice either.
        Back in his younger days, when his younger brother was still alive.

lol, it was a lot better than I expected Kellerman to be.

Comment

To be fair id rather listen to Kellerman any-day of the week over Bunce.

Comment

bunce is scum. the flat out lies he tells to protect his fellow countrymen while smearing other fighters is sickening. he has no integrity and has to be the worst person who covers boxing. you can tell bunce is so jealous that max has that job covering big fights and he doesn't. why else would he mention max making 500k a year and him sitting in crappy seats for years. he feels wronged but the truth is he's a biased **** and he doesn't deserve that job. he should realize how extremely lucky he is to make a living out of the trash he produces.
            Last edited by daggum; 10-10-2010, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Im suprised Kellerman has had so much success in the industry.

He is ok but compared to Merchant and Lampley no way. Im kind of suprised HBO didnt lure Brian Kenny away but he probably making good $$ with ESPN..

Kellerman is reminiscent of a lesser retarted Sechback or whatever that guy on youtubes name is who sounds like he is special.

Whose that other guy from Shobox Jim Gray or something...man he is the absolute worst how he got that job is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                To be fair id rather listen to Kellerman any-day of the week over Bunce.
                Bunce is the worst, least objective, least knowledgeable, most biased, most pompous and most pretentious boxing journalist I have ever come across. For him to criticise any other boxing journalist is pathetic. It's like Butterbean criticising another boxer for not being skilled enough.
                Last edited by Dave Rado; 10-10-2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                  Bunce is the worst, least objective, least knowledgeable, most biased, most pompous and most pretentious boxing journalist I have ever come across. For him to criticise any other boxing journalist is pathetic. It's like Butterbean criticising another boxer for not being skilled enough.
                  it's like butterbean criticizing someone for being out of shape. how does bunce keep a job? it's simply amazing. the only reason i can think of is because he's well known but he truly does a disservice to boxing with all the misinformation and bias he spreads.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                    Yep, I'd rather listen to max any day of the week, people criticize him but they need to understand that this guy is an apprentice, when Lampley,Lederman, Merchant retire this guy will take the reigns. Do people expect him to know as much as them when they have been ringside for 50 years?

Max has already surpassed Bunce in boxing knowledge since Bunce is just a hypocrite with no values and is the biggest liar and scum in the UK. He has no right to tell anyone anything. He flat out lies to the public. Its because of idiots like him that the UK public is gobbling up david haye and harrison and think that haye is ATG.

Max laughs at him all the way to the bank, Bunce is just jealous of Max because he's younger,richer and more talented than that douche bag! Good luck getting your 100squid you make a show Bunce, maybe you will be hosting the much acclaimed Prizefighter soon while Max will be hosting HBO PPV's in a couple years after they pass the reigns down to him. He's a fresh air in a sport that's dominated by old guys so the fans react to Max alot better.

Btw, Max got rap skills for days. If I was a fighter I'd walk out to that song if HBO was covering the event.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      bunce is scum. the flat out lies he tells to protect his fellow countrymen while smearing other fighters is sickening. he has no integrity and has to be the worst person who covers boxing. you can tell bunce is so jealous that max has that job covering big fights and he doesn't. why else would he mention max making 500k a year and him sitting in crappy seats for years. he feels wronged but the truth is he's a biased **** and he doesn't deserve that job. he should realize how extremely lucky he is to make a living out of the trash he produces.
                      What a hypocrite you are.

Most of your posts on boxingscene are for the purpose of smearing and discrediting European boxers, and your own "countryman" Max Kellerman flat out lies a lot to discredit European boxers and hype the American boxers he sounds like he's lusting for. I can give you many examples.

Bunce's nuthugging of David Haye is clearly bad, but what you and Max do is even worse. Your obsessive hatred of Joe Calzaghe sickened a lot of people here on boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                      X