Nonito Donaire disses Rigondeaux 'He is not worthy to fight me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    Rigo has the skills but Donaire is right dude needs to fight top fighters
    In one sentence, you've managed to summarize what's going on with this saga. Rigo fans point to Guillermo's apparant skills and talent, and his dazzling amateur career, and believe this is enough for Donaire to fight him. Nonito and his supporters point to Rigo's limited pro resume, his often unexciting style and tiny fan-base, and state Guille's "not worthy." Both sides have a case.

Personally, I'd like to see Rigo get in a couple of more fights against solid opponents before tackling Donaire. The fight with Poonsawat is a big step in that direction. Not only will it prepare Guille for Nonito, but it'll go a long way towards erasing any doubts about Rigondeaux's "worthiness". Both sides of this argument can be settled, and we can finally get this fight made.

Comment

Donaire should've never said that

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        rigo he's nothin'. was a pretty good amateur, maybe a great one at that, but the pros are world apart from amatuers. the guy hasn't even been tested in a full 12 round match, we might just see another hype job, does bute ring any bells?
        Pretty good amateur lol ... This website is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
          Good to see the filipino phony still duckin my boy rigondeaux
          If you actually listened to the interview instead of hating like a fanboy then you would have heard Donaire said this,

But if (Mares) it doesn't happen in the mean time I always wanna welcome a Rigo fight.

I guess you're boy is going to get his shot after all.

Comment

Working...
          X