No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Aims To Destroy Bailey: Target Floyd, Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Aims To Destroy Bailey: Target Floyd, Canelo

Former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander 923-1, 13KOs) is currently training for his September 8th showdown against IBF welterweight champion Randall Bailey (43-7, 37KOs). The fight was originally scheduled to take place in Memphis, TN and then was moved to San Antonio, Texas. A scheduling conflict at the AT&T Center may result in another venue change even thought the fight is only four weeks away.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see Devon vs Berto if he gets passed Bailey. Then maybe Floyd if he's impressive in both fights.

Comment

Task at hand bro, task at hand. Get it Devon, somebody has to.

Comment

I'd rather he focus on welterweight champions than Alvarez. Don't give him another welterweight to make move up in weight and fight. Everyone wants Floyd, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander 923-1, 13KOs) is currently training for his September 8th showdown against IBF welterweight champion Randall Bailey (43-7, 37KOs). The fight was originally scheduled to take place in Memphis, TN and then was moved to San Antonio, Texas. A scheduling conflict at the AT&T Center may result in another venue change even thought the fight is only four weeks away.

Man I just don't get it with these so called elite boxers! Alexander looked terrible against Bradly/choked big time and we all know Lucas Martin Matthysse beat him as well and he did not look good against Andriy Kotelnyk. So, now he wants to face Mayweather???? Alexander stop the nonsense cuz in my book as of right now you have proved very little against boxers that can box....so far you are nothing but a hype job!!! GTFOH!!!!

Comment

I'd like to see Alexander fight Guerrero or Malignaggi after Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

oh man!!!...Devon and the word DESTROY just don't seem to go together...smh...Devon is not the hardest dude to touch and Bailey can give you a nap with just one touch...so we'll see....they might need some candles in the Lou on that night....the hometown kid might get his lights turned out....clap on, clap off!!!

oh yea, as for him vs Canelo and Floyd.....I like his chances in those fights, I just don't like fighters looking over dudes...I like Devon, but he better focus on Bailey

Comment

Strange. Reading that made my eye burn.

Comment

Alexander swears he's a bad dude lol. This is what happens when you fight at home for too long.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    strange. Reading that made my eye burn.
                    f***........

Comment

Working...
                    X