No announcement yet.

Michael Brodie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Brodie

Just reading on boxrec that he is back fighting again and won a fight on the 21st of August.

Did anyone else know about that? I know he wasn't the best but was always good to watch. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere so abit in shock that he is fighting again.

Comment

If i remember correctly, i think he was nearly stopped himself in that comeback fight against a journeyman, he needs to wrap it up.

Comment

got floored to the body by a journeyman who can't punch. Needs to look after himself.

Comment

Am I right in thinking he signed with Hatton Promotions?

I can't believe he is fighting again, he must really be desperate for the money. I loved watching Brodie fight in his prime, but that was over 5 years ago. His first fight with Chi was one of my favourite fights of all time. However it was clear in the second Chi fight and the Harrison fight that Brodie was shot and needed to retire which thankfully he did. To be honest, I'm dismayed he is fighting again. How did he get a licence...

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post

I can't believe he is fighting again, he must really be desperate for the money. I loved watching Brodie fight in his prime, but that was over 5 years ago. His first fight with Chi was one of my favourite fights of all time. However it was clear in the second Chi fight and the Harrison fight that Brodie was shot and needed to retire which thankfully he did. To be honest, I'm dismayed he is fighting again. How did he get a licence...
            His first fight with Chi was also one of my favorite fights ever. I was really shocked to see he was fighting again, and it does make you wonder how he got a licence.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
              His first fight with Chi was also one of my favorite fights ever. I was really shocked to see he was fighting again, and it does make you wonder how he got a licence.
              Does it?

Originally posted by The Monk View Post

The same way any other former champs get a licence when they want to make a comeback. You're trying to make out he is a walking punchbag, just because he can't beat the likes of Harrison anymore. He might not cut it at British level no more, and it might not make sense coming back but surely he is good enough to get licensed just the way journeymen and other not so top pro's manage to do so all the time. Plus, who's to say he ain't just rusty and who's to say some level of success won't be acheived down the line? Stupid comments by the both of you IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                The same way any other former champs get a licence when they want to make a comeback. You're trying to make out he is a walking punchbag, just because he can't beat the likes of Harrison anymore. He might not cut it at British level no more, and it might not make sense coming back but surely he is good enough to get licensed just the way journeymen and other not so top pro's manage to do so all the time. Plus, who's to say he ain't just rusty and who's to say some level of success won't be acheived down the line? Stupid comments by the both of you IMHO
                He is a walking punchbag you dumb ****.

Comment

Working...
                X