Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood PC Game. IMO Sweet!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood PC Game. IMO Sweet!

I downloaded this game yesterday

Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4982...r1911_MAXSPEED

Torrent of course

and I have to say that it is a very unique and different game. I don't think I have ever played anything like it. First we are in trenches fighting a war, then on a field, now I am in a Western town fighting gun slinging, I have done a lot in this game, climb trees, using gats, I can go on and on pretty neat game where at times you are in control and at other times like when I am on the stage coach making my get away, my brother is doing the steering while I am doing the shooting. I am playing on easy mode but I will play it again on a harder level. Just a nice different game if you are interested, I thought I would share it.

Works great, nothing ripped
    Burn or mount and wala.

Peace.

Home page.
    http://callofjuarez.us.ubi.com/

PS

Here is a trailer of the game

It's just different and if you love western style stuff, you will enjoy this game some.

Comment

Not bad, but i got through about 8 chapters before i got bored and uninstalled it.

The gun play in the first one was better but it had platforming that made it suck. The second one has no platforming, but the gun play sucks...

In the first one you had the gun slinging feeling, you could use a quick shooter and empty your 6 bullets in about 3 seconds by using your left hand to pull back the hammer quickly.

In the second one...none of that? Instead you get some ****ty matrix style slow motion that makes the game way too easy. I thought the controls were sloppy.

Felt like a shooter made for consoles, which are never as good as true pc shooters most of the time.

But i still played it for a couple of hours, cause there is ****ing nothing new coming out for the pc until august.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
        Not bad, but i got through about 8 chapters before i got bored and uninstalled it.

The gun play in the first one was better but it had platforming that made it suck. The second one has no platforming, but the gun play sucks...

In the first one you had the gun slinging feeling, you could use a quick shooter and empty your 6 bullets in about 3 seconds by using your left hand to pull back the hammer quickly.

In the second one...none of that? Instead you get some ****ty matrix style slow motion that makes the game way too easy. I thought the controls were sloppy.

Felt like a shooter made for consoles, which are never as good as true pc shooters most of the time.

But i still played it for a couple of hours, cause there is ****ing nothing new coming out for the pc until august.
        Ah so you are a true gamer. Me, not so much. Then maybe you can tell me what is hot and what is not, I only downloaded it because I like shooters, yes the game is very different and it has it's abnormalities as you mentioned but I am still having fun because it is different, anyway... If you can recommend any cool games, I would appreciate it. Until then, I will continue to play the game because I don't have anything better to play at the moment. I do like those games that have the matrix tricks but they are sort of trippy and one does not always use the floating matrix style shooting while in the air but the games that I have played with this are pretty cool. I have played several but I dont even remember their names. One was a very old one in which a cop has a dog and then I remember another game that had the matrix thingy it was like a cartoon game but shooter. Anyway.. Holla back at me if you get bored.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
          Ah so you are a true gamer. Me, not so much. Then maybe you can tell me what is hot and what is not, I only downloaded it because I like shooters, yes the game is very different and it has it's abnormalities as you mentioned but I am still having fun because it is different, anyway... If you can recommend any cool games, I would appreciate it. Until then, I will continue to play the game because I don't have anything better to play at the moment. I do like those games that have the matrix tricks but they are sort of trippy and one does not always use the floating matrix style shooting while in the air but the games that I have played with this are pretty cool. I have played several but I dont even remember their names. One was a very old one in which a cop has a dog and then I remember another game that had the matrix thingy it was like a cartoon game but shooter. Anyway.. Holla back at me if you get bored.
          That depends on what kind of pc you have but since you are playing bound in blood i will assume that you have a good gaming pc.

It also depends on if you want to download games illegaly or buy them.

But if you want a great shooter for the pc download farcry 2, it's great. The world is huge, you can drive vehicules across the jungle and the savanah. You can buy new guns and gear from the gun trader. It's pretty interesting, you chose sides with different factions, ect. You actually have malaria in the game, you have to trade and find people that can provide you medication.

Here are some vids:

There is also fallout 3, which is a mix between and shooter and an rpg. Great game that will keep you busy for a long time, the game is huge and long and you can be evil or a good guy. With all the downloadable content you can easily put 200+ hours into it before you beat it all.

Some vids:

You could also download prototype which isn't a shooter but a sandbox game, basically you're a guy with insane super powers and you have the whole manhattan island to destroy and fight agaisnt tanks and army, plus there is a zombie invasion while all of that is going on.

Here is a vid:

Lately i have been playing a lot of team fortress 2, but you can't really download it if torrent sites because you can only play the game online. But it's worth it, you could get the orange box for like 30$ right now.(Includes Half life 2, Half life 2 episode 1 & 2, portal and team fortress 2.

TF2 is a team based shooter with a cartoonish graphical style. There are 9 different classes to play.I love it.

Vids:

These are the games i would suggest right now, maybe i'll post more later.

Comment

Oh these games look sweet, I will just start downloading them and then I will just burn them to disk and play them when I have time but I will start collecting these

I am not going to pay for them, I will try to gram these from torrent. If you have any tested known working downloads/torrents holla back

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
              Oh these games look sweet, I will just start downloading them and then I will just burn them to disk and play them when I have time but I will start collecting these

I am not going to pay for them, I will try to gram these from torrent. If you have any tested known working downloads/torrents holla back

Thanks
              I download all my games from thepiratebay, razor1911 and Reloaded rips always work perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                I download all my games from thepiratebay, razor1911 and Reloaded rips always work perfectly.
                I got his version of Call of Juarez and now Im getting his Far Cry 2

Comment

Did anyone else not find Far Cry, an incredible let down?

Comment

Can you just download these for free on torrent sites?!

Comment

Working...
                    X