Collapse
No announcement yet.

The humble Manny Pacquiao????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does any of that crap have to do with him being humble?

Having a Ferrari means you're not humble??

Listen to his rhetoric. The man is frickin humble.

Comment

• plankiao isnt humble its his dum ass fan base that tried to force boxing fans to beleive he was some saint smh he cheats on his wife with prositutes and is involed in so many illegal things like ****fighting,and more like tax evashion...all pacroaches have left is to say hes humble but he aint sory

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Manny is not humble at all. And yes driving around in a Ferrari and having pictures of yourself all over his house is not humble at all. Manny is a di ck just like Floyd the only difference is that manny is ESL and doesn't express himself like Floyd does. I think the fact that manny keeps his mouth shut makes him look humble.
        What does driving a Ferrari have to do with being humble? A person can drive a Ferrari and still be humble.

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        I've done everything u listed except drive around in a $200,000 car and I consider myself humble. I don't think I'm better then anyone. Don't think I'm lesser then anyone either. So I would have to say yeah, I think he is humble. Maybe he isn't a perfect role model but that doesn't make him not humble imo.
        Good points made.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          What does any of that crap have to do with him being humble?

Having a Ferrari means you're not humble??

Listen to his rhetoric. The man is frickin humble.
          Good points made.

Comment

Working...
          X