Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Says Thompson is Perfect Foe To World Stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's in the same boat as Deontay wilder, well abit ahead but not by much.

Comment

Fighting another old man. Like others on here, I'm dubious about his ability to take shot.

Comment

It's the perfect step up for Price. Hopefully after he KO's Tony We get to see him fight World Class Heavyweights or at least good Prospects, a lot of those in HW right now.

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
          It's the perfect step up for Price. Hopefully after he KO's Tony We get to see him fight World Class Heavyweights or at least good Prospects, a lot of those in HW right now.
          Basically this!!!

There isn't really that much to test him with at this stage of his career unless its going against a fellow prospect but we all know how hard those fights are to actually make, think too many fighters are jumping into fighting the Klits too early in there career.

This division could really heat up in the next year or so though.

Comment

I'd like to see Price vs. Chisora next.

Comment

Thompson is the biggest name for Price so far, but to be honest, in Thompson he will get another old shot fighter in the ring. Hopefully he handles him easy and move on for bigger things next. I'd like to see him fight Helenius, and of course Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I'd like to see Price vs. Chisora next.
                this would be a good fight. chisora has a decent chin & he has shown in the helenius & klitschko fights that he is strong in the trenches & can push bigger guys around. price is the same size as vitali & helenius so this is a much better matchup for chisora then the haye fight was. chisora is too slow & easy to hit so we will see what kind of power price really has. chisora has taken punches from fury, vitali, helenius & haye. he was only down in the haye fight so this actually is a really good matchup & would garner some interest in britain.

Comment

Working...
                X