Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Are The Good Guys ORCS or HUMAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] So Who Are The Good Guys ORCS or HUMAN?

i have seen the LOTR and played warcraft when i was young. but i never really got into the story of all this. most people say that it was the Orcs who are the lead cast on this situation but humans are always portrayed as the main.

anyone care to tell the story?
    Humans
    66.67%
    Orcs
    33.33%

I play with Night Elves pretty good, human too :P

Wanna game?

Comment

I use to play Warcraft 3 religiously.

Comment

so what's the story behind all this?

Comment

Thing is I started playing the campaign not long ago because all I did is play online with friends but.....

I'm playing in hard and it is not easy, at all.

Undead campaign follows once you're done with human one but even though I'm almost done with it, I'm still on it and a bit stuck because of difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
            so what's the story behind all this?
            Here's a clue:

Google.

Comment

Orcs represent an unquenchable evil in Tolkein's writing. Orcs have long been a stock bad guy in fantasy, but as the genre has become more sophisticated the lines between good and evil have been blurred. You now get Orc heroes and anti-heroes, and in the Elder Scrolls games you can even choose to play as one. They would still be classed as bad guys generally speaking, but then you look at popular game worlds like Warhammer 40,000 in which Orks (their spelling) are brutish, warlike and aggressive but the "good" guys are military fascists spreading the empire for the good of humanity and the detriment of all other species at the point of a (chain) sword, and the terms "good" and "bad" are all relative.

Comment

Orcs or Uru-Khai were bred by the Wizard Sauraman. They are the bad guys in LOTR by J.R.R Tolkien.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                  Orcs or Uru-Khai were bred by the Wizard Sauraman. They are the bad guys in LOTR by J.R.R Tolkien.
                  Uruk-Hai means "orc-folk" in one of the languages Tolkein invented for his stories but the term is used to refer to particularly large and strong warrior orcs who refer to the other orcs as "slave".

Comment

aw shiet if only i could understand this middle earth story.

Comment

Working...
                    X