Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya'll ever get sleep Paralysis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once you stop eating genetically modified foods, the sleep paralysis will stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      Bananas are genetically modified should I stop eating those delicious things?

Comment

.....what?

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
          .....what?
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_food

Comment

Interesting....

Comment

Interesting....
              I made a thread about this. These foods are killing us.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=571335

Comment

Yeah, happens when you sleep on your back. Nearly every time I slept on my side, I haven't experienced it. I was awake mentally, I knew where I was but I couldn't breathe I didn't feel any weird dark spirit **** but my breathing stopped and then as soon as I give up trying to breathe it comes back. At one point I was happening a couple of nights in a row and I didn't know wtf was causing it so I checked the internet and found it was due to me sleeping on my back. As soon as I fixed that, it hasn't happened apart from the very rare occasion where I lean over in my sleep and end up on my back for ages. Normally I am on my side or chest down.

Comment

Yes, another thread involving sleep lol.

But seriously, the other threads reminded me of this. I was going to make a thread on it eventually anyway.

I get if somewhat often & it can be a very terrifying experience if you have no prior knowledge to it.

The first time I experienced it was when I was 14-15. I was sleeping on my back when all of a I sudden woke up. I tried moving myself but it felt like a force was holding me down. I also felt another presence in the room. Needless to say, I was ****ting bricks. After awhile I felt breathing near my ear & saw shadows moving around in the darkness. After what felt like an eternity for me I was finally able to move. I hopped from my bed, threw my door open, & ran to the living room.

I was drenched in sweat & my heart was racing. I seriously thought a ghost, demon, or something was ****ing with me.

I told my mom the next day about it & she explained to me it was sleep paralysis. Apparently she got it fairly often when she was younger.

I looked up on the internet & that calmed my nerves quite a lot.

Whenever I get it now I just try stay calm & wait for it to pass. Although it still can be quite unnerving.

So how about you guys? Has it happened to you? How often? And what do you experience?
                  first time it happened to me it was terrifying. same experience as you did. but mine was footsteps coming towards me then the terror started. i just prayed, it put my mind at ease, it relaxed me then it went away.

i still get em from time to time but i learned how to deal with it by pickin up pointer from this lounge (theres a few sleep paralysis threads here already) and the net.

when i get it i let it ride. struggling and yelling wouldnt help. then if it gets a little too much i try wiggling my toes, thats when you start to regain physical movement then i snap out of it

Comment

you stupid. sleep paralysis has been happening to people since the beginning of time.

Comment

Yes, another thread involving sleep lol.

But seriously, the other threads reminded me of this. I was going to make a thread on it eventually anyway.

I get if somewhat often & it can be a very terrifying experience if you have no prior knowledge to it.

The first time I experienced it was when I was 14-15. I was sleeping on my back when all of a I sudden woke up. I tried moving myself but it felt like a force was holding me down. I also felt another presence in the room. Needless to say, I was ****ting bricks. After awhile I felt breathing near my ear & saw shadows moving around in the darkness. After what felt like an eternity for me I was finally able to move. I hopped from my bed, threw my door open, & ran to the living room.

I was drenched in sweat & my heart was racing. I seriously thought a ghost, demon, or something was ****ing with me.

I told my mom the next day about it & she explained to me it was sleep paralysis. Apparently she got it fairly often when she was younger.

I looked up on the internet & that calmed my nerves quite a lot.

Whenever I get it now I just try stay calm & wait for it to pass. Although it still can be quite unnerving.

So how about you guys? Has it happened to you? How often? And what do you experience?
                      Its nothing new, people have wrote about this for thousands of years. And yes this has happened to me once, and the same exact thing you mentioned. The evil presence was at the end of the bed and I felt it watching me. Therefore, if the sleep paralysis can be explained away, why does everyone feel this evil presence?

Comment

Working...
                      X