Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which quit Job was more excusable? Victor Ortiz or Vitali Klitscho?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they both suck and they both quitters

Comment

this is obviously an alt.

Comment

Ortiz was more excusable. He has had to have 2 separate surgeries on his jaw.

Comment

I watched the Klitscho documentary and his trainer said he risked permanent damage to the shoulder. He certainly didn't show he was a quitter in the Lewis fight. Courage is admirable but it's still a sport and a business and fighters deserve to fight another day. Ortiz had a badly broken jaw. I don't want to see somebody have their career end prematurely or die in the ring. It's easy for us to comment when we are not taking the blows or feeling the pain.

Comment

The fact Ortiz has quite on multiple occasions, put his quitting "Intolerable". The fact is he quite against Midanna, and then Mayweather. His fight with Lopez was a comeback to prove his worth, broken jaw or not; his will, heart, and mind have been tested and reviled he was not ment for this sport!

Vatli on the other hand, has shown heart and resilience. One fight can not be seen as weak hearted while another spits on the sport frequently!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Lets see, 1 sentence in that entire long post is about Ortiz, the rest is about ****ting on vitali

Any agendas here...hmmmmm
              Ha, I think you just hit the nail on the head!

Comment

Working...
              X