Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of a reasonable, smart black man talking about Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.

"If we Black people wanted a race war, we'd lose. Not only because we make up 12% of the population, but our 12% can't stick together"

I'm not fueling any racism, I'm just pointing out he's correct.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

That Kevin guy is a smart cookie.

And he's radio show material IMO.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

good video.....

Comment

The man made some great points. I was rollin with that "Make sure and drink some water, cause there are some salty ass crackas out there....."

Comment

There are stupid people on both sides but I still don't understand why white people in this country don't understand WHY most blacks voted for Obama.

I personally don't see anything wrong with blacks voting for Obama simply because he's black. I don't mean to say this in a demeaning way but blacks are very new to the voting system in this country.

Most blacks (I get this because I lived among blacks my whole life and I hear this over and over again) never felt they were part of the system.

Blacks always felt as though they were excluded from America because it was never made theirs, it always belonged to white American's more than anything else.

Even Michelle Obama, who is a prominant black and powerful woman, said that for the first time in here life she felt "proud" of being an American and most white America took offense to that.

Blacks voted for Obama because for the first time in their history of existing in this country as a group, they were being represented by a LAGIT candidate. Not some laughing stock and icon of the black community that they knew never had a chance like Jackson or Sharpton.

They were being represented by an actual black candidate that even whites had to take seriously for the first time ever. Some even said that NOT voting for him would have been even more irresponsible on the part of blacks because this might be the only chance for them to have not only a leader from within their community but someone to be a real example to the black youth of America.
            Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 11-20-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I would have thought it was obvious that russia is visible from Alaska! Americans are all ******ed, I remember reporters on D-Day asking random people on streets when WW2 happened. Even educated toff's came out maybe the 50's or 60's. What the **** do they teach them in schools?

The black guy in first vid made a few excuses for blacks, amongst all the common sense. Even before Obama came in black people have had opportunities they chose not to take such as high school diplomas, not fancying a dog like Ashanti, and i think they can get fre degrees from state uni's and communtiy colleges. Something is better than nothing, but blacks everywhere like to be uneducated. Over here you get asian, indian and atrab kids getting straight A's and better grades than qualio's. Blacks are biggest underacheivers. it is same in Uk and Sweden. They need to stop being lazy porch moneky's.

Comment

The guy that makes this vid a a GOP hackjob. PUHHLEAZE he swears he is an informed voter, warped is more the word I would use.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X