Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pac May fight hinges on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill this noise,this fight has 0 to do with Pac-Floyd 0 all this scared of each other crap is stupid this fight simply will not happen due to promoters,greed and egos.people need to get over it and give other fighters all this attention because these 2 do not deserve it.I can not wait until both retire because they are a cancer to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Most foreigners are from other countries.

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Not all of them..........
      hence the word, most.

Comment

fuck that fight. Hope Marquez sparks him ou

Comment

You guys also forget if JMM KO's pac the fight will never hsppen and then we will have to hear how floyd avoided him. WAR MARQUEZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
            Kill this noise,this fight has 0 to do with Pac-Floyd 0 all this scared of each other crap is stupid this fight simply will not happen due to promoters,greed and egos.people need to get over it and give other fighters all this attention because these 2 do not deserve it.I can not wait until both retire because they are a cancer to the sport.
            Nothing but the truth here.

Comment

I don't care either way. Floyd is my favorite fighter and sure he annoys me with his immature and nonsensical bull****, but Pac never had and never will have more than the chance of landing a lucky shot against Floyd to beat him. Which is the same chance all fighters have. We may never find that out because of Floyds games and Arums BS protection of Pac but is what it is. I am fine with the Floyd hate and he prob deserves a lot of it sure. But same as always, I don't see Pac beating Floyd whatsoever.

As far as the JMM fight who knows. If I was Pac I would not be looking past anything and be focusing on the task at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                I don't care either way. Floyd is my favorite fighter and sure he annoys me with his immature and nonsensical bull****, but Pac never had and never will have more than the chance of landing a lucky shot against Floyd to beat him. Which is the same chance all fighters have. We may never find that out because of Floyds games and Arums BS protection of Pac but is what it is. I am fine with the Floyd hate and he prob deserves a lot of it sure. But same as always, I don't see Pac beating Floyd whatsoever.

As far as the JMM fight who knows. If I was Pac I would not be looking past anything and be focusing on the task at hand.
                I can dig it..............

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  If Pac wins another razor thin controversial decision and looks bad like he did in the last fight the May fight goes on...

If Pac wins via vicious KO the May fight WILL NEVER TAKE PLACE

mark my word..........
                  Lets bet 1Bill that if the bold happens they still won't fight?

Comment

No....it really does not

Comment

Floyd avoided this guy in his prime, I dont care too much if he fights him now. I thought he would beat Manny back in 2010 and im almost sure he beats him now as he's slowing down and losing that killer instinct.

Comment

Working...
                      X