Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the British so anti-patriotic and accepting of Muslims?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British are the biggest homers even next to pinoys.

As for muslims, limeys are just scared of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      Most of the immigrants that come here are Mexican, and they just work hard and stay low key.
      What about the ese's gangbanging and KILLING people in LA. Are they on "lock"?

Comment

Actually americans cant say anything about the english for letting their country being over run by immagrints, when you do the same with mexicans, many white americans go onto have kids with mexicans in america

I hear in the next 5 years youll be changeing the name to EL AMERICANO

Get your own house in order first before you have a pop at anybody elses

Comment

Not percentage wise. And we keep those ****ers on lock here, they know their place. You need to speak with Rocky C.
          Sure you do mate, that's why they managed to hijack FOUR commercial aircraft in major cities and caused how many deaths?.

I don't really want to go into that here, but you push a Limey far enough and he will push you back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
            Actually americans cant say anything about the english for letting their country being over run by immagrints, when you do the same with mexicans, many white americans go onto have kids with mexicans in america

I hear in the next 5 years youll be changeing the name to EL AMERICANO

Get your own house in order first before you have a pop at anybody elses
            Spot on mate.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
              Sure you do mate, that's why they managed to hijack FOUR commercial aircraft in major cities and caused how many deaths?.

I don't really want to go into that here, but you push a Limey far enough and he will push you back.
              Exactly. We had the piddly tube bombings, you had the death of thousands at the WTC.

Smoke me Uncle Sam.

Comment

You won't see Mexicans bombing innocent civilians under the cloak of a widespread cult. Gangbangers only shoot eachother not women and children.
                I can tell you now, that the % of immigrants who commit crime in the US is way higher than the % in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                X