Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: "If Manny chooses Cotto, Marquez will fight Bradley."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to see Cotto vs Pac again. No wonder if Arum is going to put Bradley vs Marquez on PPV if in fact Cotto vs Pac does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      i kinda like it.
      Agreed. If Cotto gets a fair shake in the negotiations. I'm cool with it ... I got a feeling Bradley beats Marquez CLEARLY ... not to sure Pac beats Cotto @54 the same way ... All I know is once the dust is settled ... **** WILL GET REAL !

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Agreed. If Cotto gets a fair shake in the negotiations. I'm cool with it ... I got a feeling Bradley beats Marquez CLEARLY ... not to sure Pac beats Cotto @54 the same way ... All I know is once the dust is settled ... **** WILL GET REAL !
        i hope pac has the balls to play with the big boys at 54 w/o CWs. martinez, canelo, cotto and floyd is in that division.

pac-cotto at 54 will be the real speed vs power match up. (even tho pac aint as fast as he used to be but cotto will be full potential)

Arums doing a pretty ff-in good job at making money out of bradley.

hes gonna pit him with JMM who we obviously know has a whole country backing him up. while bradley has like 13-17 fans.

arums at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          All this speculation, just tell us the ****!ng opponent already. When was the last time we went this long without knowing who Pac's next opponent was gonna be?
          Cause they want Cotto but under there terms again and thats not happening so if anything its Cottos move next

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            I love this fight, Cotto has found himself and has a better team around him, I think he deserves to redeem that lost and honestly, I think that's exactly whats gonna happen.
            was going to reply something brilliant but your sig and avi made me blank bro!

he he anyway, imho cotto fight is acceptable as the first one was exciting enough with both guys giving and receiving damage and like most i would love to see it at no catch weight ....

also the resulting match up with marquez & bradley is good one as well

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              If manny chooses Cotto, arum and these fighters will be pimping out many boxing fans of their money
              well said friend me personally im sick of all this bull**** its either mayweather or i really coudnt give a f*** we are as you said being conned big time

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                If eight-division title-winner Manny Pacquiao chooses a rematch with three-division belt-winner Miguel Cotto
                Oh good. 3 months of arguing about catchweights.
                Last edited by mushahadeen; 08-30-2012, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Put both on the same PPV and watch the numbers skyrocket.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                    Cause they want Cotto but under there terms again and thats not happening so if anything its Cottos move next
                    Yup, all the while trying to make it look like pacq look like he want the fight with this BS "Now, the question is...Manny is not reluctant to fight Cotto, but Cotto may be reluctant to fight Manny,"

Comment

Arum is the one who wants this Cotto fight in my opinion. I think Pacquiao will fight Marquez and I hope he does.The Cotto fight should not happen any more than Mayweather vs. Cotto rematch should happen. If Pacquiao beats Cotto again he gains no prestige, only money. If Cotto beats him after losing to Mayweather it makes Pacquiao look bad. It is a lose lose fight for Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X