Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's chin ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously can't say anything but good things about his chin. In fact can't say any thing but good things out his will, heart, and determination! Unless your hating on the guy because of 2 judges decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post

watching those two shots in slow-mo...yah bradley has a pretty good chin, i'll give him that. but damn it looked like his face went blank for a moment...

also refer to the gif in my sig...that left hand looked to have lifted bradley off his feet..but he recovered well i think.
      That was a monstrous shot and was surprised bradley didn't go down from that. Tim is a beast. His conditioning has a lot to do with him having a great chin IMO.
      Last edited by johncods; 06-13-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        better but he still got wobbled and hurt on many occasions. Holt is one helluva puncher, thats for sure
        Getting wobble and hurt doesn't mean you have a bad chin, neither does being dropped, it is what happens after that. Bradley has a solid chin.

Comment

Manny caught Tim with the same shot he KO'd Hatton with. Incredible chin and heart. I still believe Tim has the tools to beat Manny. I think he felt as though he had to trade with him to win the fight. He got rocked a few times and went to plan B. Plan B was definitely more successful. In a rematch, he has the blueprint to beat Manny, he just needs to stay disciplined.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            How come nobody is talking about it ? He was hit with some hard left hands but he was never actually hurt or even wobbled... Kendall Holt must be a monster......
            Plenty of people have been talking about it. Manny doesn't even wobble him. The only time he "wobbles" is when he rolled his ankle.

Comment

bradley was in defense and survival mode against Pac, so was more prepared and phyced up to take each and every blow by Pac.

If he had of been more offensive, he would have beeen hit by the kind of blows Cotto was and been knocked down.

Pac hurt Brad every time he landed properly and thats why Bradley did a SSM on us and didnt deliver what he promised.

Comment

Bradley did a SSM on us and didnt deliver what he promised.
                Bradley did trade with Pac though unlike most.

After Tim did his ankle in he was noticably slower yet he still tried to trade with Pac. Even after being rocked and knowing his own shots had zero power in he still schose to mix it and I was cringing at the time thinking he might get caught with something. His shots seemed wild and slow so I thought whats the point trading , he cant hurt Pac and he is leaving himself open however it may have worked because it seemed to take something out of Manny. Late in the fight he didnt have the energy to keep up with Tim

Comment

LOL at a certain dumb somebody on here. Defense Mode pulling a Mosley! Wow. Seems like he thinks going to war instead of boxing shows the most skill.

Comment

Working...
                  X