No announcement yet.

Young Jeezy Thug motivation 103 review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Jeezy Thug motivation 103 review

I didn't even know this came out until I saw it in the album download thread in the download section. ***** is pretty epic. Not alotta bangers like every other jeezy album which I missed but lots of chill ass songs to smoke too.

My favorites off it are...

Way to gone featuring the future
    Oj featuring fabulous and jadakiss
    F.A.M.E featuring TI
    All we do(smoke and ****)
    Lose my mind ft plies
    Higher learning ft. Snoop dogg and devin the dude

Pretty disappointed too all white everything ft.
    Yo gotti didnt even make the deluxe edition. That was my favoeite song linked to this album. Id give a 2.5 out of 5. Not enough bangers like i said, but the weed songs were epic.

I like the first track - Motivation... The whole CD pretty good, really just a repeat of his previous two albums, but saying that doesn't mean it's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I like the first track - Motivation... The whole CD pretty good, really just a repeat of his previous two albums, but saying that doesn't mean it's not good.
      Yeah all the songs are good to say the least idk just doesnt have the umff his previous albums had. I listen to the album everyday is good but idk just feel like its missing something. Recession I thought was incredible since put on, vacation, who dat, amazin and ky favorite song off it the intro the first track were pretty damn epic. Like i said good album just nothing to really take it to an elite level.

Comment

Comment

Listening to this **** right now and all day everday..all i listen to is jeezy, that's my dude right there outside of nas..

songs i fux with is

Waiting
          Way to gone
          OJ
          All We Do
          This ones for you
          Fame
          Never Be The Same
          Everythang

but All We Do and Way To Gone is my faves...r

solid albun nonetheless...

check me out...almost 5k hits...just need a couple clicks to make it...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eq-vkYIwBQ

Comment

Working...
          X