No announcement yet.

HBO's video montage was Tasteless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
    I have that on a loop, and I jack off to it daily.
    You have an unhealthy obsession of Ricky Hatton.

Comment

I laughed while his wife and kid cried.

In fact, it gave me an erection.

Comment

It's loser not looser.... I wanted Margarito to win so how does that make me a sore "looser"? I'm not a brainless fan though, I can respect both fighters and I feel like they **** on Cotto. I guy who fought his ass off and accepted the fight when other have ducked Margarito. The video at the end was flat out tasteless.

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
          WTF was that video all about after the fight? They even got a nice slow-mo zoom in of his wife and kid crying. I'm a Margarito fan and I'm glad he won but I think they should've shown Cotto the proper respect. I didn't hear anything like the usual "2 great warriors put on a classic." All I heard was how Cotto's career is through and plenty of shots of him leaving to the locker room.

I'm really happy with the outcome but Cotto was disrespected IMO.
          what they were trying to show you all is the emotional and physical sacrifices that fighters make to bring us these amazing fights... so maybe some of these outshape never boxed in their life internet tough guys... won't be so quick to disrespect a true warrior who leaves it all in the ring... I thought it was very f-in powerful... it broke my heart

Comment

can someone please post this video, i didnt get to see the interviews at the end

Comment

I think its a shot at ufc. To show the brutality of the sport.

Comment

I knew they'd be burn for this on the site. But I think this relates to the recent fight with Oscar Diaz and Delvin Rodriguez and the severe damage Diaz took.

As I looked at the ending of the PPV tonight, I think to myself, "this is what we pay for... violence?". I still love the sport more than ever before, though. The permanent damage, though is inevitable and scary. Just gotta protect ourselves better when we fight.

Comment

It was crude and tasteless.

Comment

Working...
                  X