Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sees Power as Brook's Key To Beat Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to this fight. It will answer questions about both guys.

Good matchup !!

Comment

The problem for Brook this time is that Alexander is no glass jawed argentinian road sweeper

Comment

Kell Brook can punch but he's not really a big puncher at all.

Comment

the keys to victory for Brook are control of distance and timing.

Comment

Brook isn't a devastating puncher but he has good speed, fantastic timing and could potentially hurt Alexander if he catches him right.

However, this fight isn't going to be two sluggers throwing bombs, rather, it will be Brook fighting at the end of his jab, and Alexander trying to spoil and fight rough on the inside.

Whoever sticks to their game-plan will win this fight as I don't believe either of them can win playing their opponents game. Alexander can't mess with Brook at range, and Brook can't out hustle Alexander on the inside. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              I agree.

Brook can win this fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                Hearn's just trying to hype this fight up for the Brits who don't know **** about boxing. If Maidana and Matthysse couldn't finish Devon then Brook sure as hell isn't going to.

This is still a "pick em" fight for me, I'll be rooting for Brook but Devon has to be the favourite going in.
                Now Britons don't know anything about boxing? That shows more about you than me. Brook is quite a bit bigger than both Lucas and Chino so I certainly give him a shot at knocking Devon out. Devon should have 3 losses on his record, but people apparently still think he's "world class". A term that is clearly thrown around too loosely with regards to him. Brook wins.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I agree.

Brook can win this fight IMO.
                  Brook can win,Alexander is very beatable..But if I was to bet on anyone,I'd take Alexander...

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    That is the key to victory for Alexander.

Comment

Devon by UD for me. Kell can fight, but he aint been in with anyone like Devon yet

Comment

Working...
                      X