Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name 10 fighters in kelly brook's weight class that are better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name 10 fighters in kelly brook's weight class that are better?

Can somebody please break down better fighters then kelly brook and let me know what they do better then him in the ring

Floyd
    Pac
    maybe JMM if he counts
    Then the division goes down hill after that.
    Maybe Bradley maybe.
    Then everyone is on the same level. Like Ortiz, Berto, Alexander, Brook, Jones.

Comment

I think Brook might be the goods once Pac and Floyd are done. Ortiz, Berto, pac, Floyd all beat him right now though. Definitely deserves a crack at the bigger names now IMO

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        I think Brook might be the goods once Pac and Floyd are done. Ortiz, Berto, pac, Floyd all beat him right now though. Definitely deserves a crack at the bigger names now IMO
        what do you think about him vs clottey?

Comment

I like brook. I think at welterweight the tiers are follows

Pac, Floyd....
          Ortiz, Berto, Bradley
          Zaveck, Brook, Sachenko, Alexander, Jones

Below them, are the guys that IMO won't be champs again or ever, but have all the tools to test the top 10.

Bailey, Aydin, Omotoso, Malignaggi, and Lujan

I believe that Brook has the goods to place himself in that inbetween tier, but hasn't fought the guys to push him there. Same goes for Jones, actually. Hopefully they have those big break out fights they need soon, or maybe even fight each other.

To answer the actual question though, Although Berto ortiz and bradley IMO are a tier above Brook, it has more to do with their notoriety. I like Brook versus Berto and Ortiz. I don't like him against Bradley though. Brook has an issue fighting inside or creating distance when his opponent falls in - something badley will do with his head all night while banging hard to the top and bottom.

I think only 3 men at WW can DEFINITELY beat Brook IMO. Really like Brook.

EDIT - Clottey isn't on my list because I don't believe he can make the weight anymore, however, if they were to fight at Welterweight, I'd favor Brook. For multiple Reasons. Clottey has 1 fight in 2 years and 147 would kill him. Weight drained and rusty, bad mix.
          Last edited by intoccabile; 03-29-2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

its KELL not KELLY and to answer your question may/pac/berto/ortiz/bradley and khan because they generally have fought against other world class fighters
            Last edited by tonyjones; 03-29-2012, 08:14 PM. Reason: \

Comment

Why are people ranking Bradley at 147? He fought one nobody there....

Comment

Better skilled
                Floyd
                Pac
                Dulorme
                Solomon
                JMM
                Ortiz
                Jones

More proven
                floyd
                Pac
                Berto
                Ortiz
                Zaveck

Jones, Aydin,Senchenco are about the same as Brook in terms of proven!

Comment

I don't even think Kell is more skilled than Dulorme or Solomon to be honest with you.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    Better skilled
                    Floyd
                    Pac
                    Dulorme
                    Solomon
                    JMM
                    Ortiz
                    Jones
                    You can add Guerrero to that list when he moves up to 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X