Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bob Arum the true reason why Floyd and Pacman haven't fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont blame drug testing.cause how the hell can drug testing be bad.................blame arum for claiming its agreed,then the next day making up another damn excuse

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      There must be some really ******ed people in here LOL. Why would Floyd care about Arum if he's going to make some $$$. Floyd could give a **** who is behind it, all he need to know is how much he will get pay. I can hate you as much as I want too but if I stand to make a certain $$$ from fighting one of your fighter, M****er just set the fight up. The truth is that Floyd don't want none of PAC and the world knows it. You don't just have people left and right calling Floyd a coward.
      so why wont manny just take the damn test for 50 million dollars?

Comment

Arum doesnt even care about Manny he's robbing him blind,even convinced the man to fire the legal firm the exposed his robbery

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
          I've always felt that both Floyd and Manny aren't afraid of each other and that Arum is the real reason why they haven't fought yet. I feel that Arum wants to milk Pacquaio for all that he can before cashing out in a Mayweather fight. What do yall think? This isn't a thread to bash Manny or Floyd so lets try to keep the bs to a minimum.

"I feel that Arum wants to milk Pacquaio for all that he can before cashing out in a Mayweather fight..."

this is i think based on arum only considering a single fight...

considering the very big $$ involve, pac, arum and floyd will not be closed to having a rematch and even a trilogy..$$ speaks for itself...

delaying the first fight much longer may not work - schedule wise; as both fighters are approaching their careers' twilight..

so arum may not be really the one holding off the fight

Comment

the announcer duck is leonard ellerbe.

Comment

yeah. It is Arum's fault. Imagine trying to do business with that slimeball

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAbsolutely

Comment

Can the ts just post the complete interview without the add-ons? This way would eliminate any suspicions of distortions to suit an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
                    I've always felt that both Floyd and Manny aren't afraid of each other and that Arum is the real reason why they haven't fought yet. I feel that Arum wants to milk Pacquaio for all that he can before cashing out in a Mayweather fight. What do yall think? This isn't a thread to bash Manny or Floyd so lets try to keep the bs to a minimum.

No, it's a thread to bash Arum, making him sound like a slave driver and sadist instead of a genuine benefactor to Pacquiao. What the hell did he ever do to you. You sound like an ignoramus trying to show how much he knows. You should go away until you learn something about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      Arum doesnt even care about Manny he's robbing him blind,even convinced the man to fire the legal firm the exposed his robbery
                      I think, that as usual, you are telling lies. I've noticed you tell lots of lies, and figure that there are enough imbeciles on this site to make you feel a "big man" and beieve you.

You need proof before you make such wild accusations. According to all the Boxingscene reports I have read, it was Arum who introduced MannyP. to Koncz, and it was Koncz who suggested that MannyP. hire VisionQuest. There has been nothing printed that I have yet seen which states that Arum got MannyP. to fire VisionQuest. According to what MannyP. has said he had "certain problems" with them.

And....so far....THAT'S ALL........ So stop telling lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X