Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJr: JMM can't beat a fighter like Kostya Tszyu. With May, he can't come that wide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
    We know better , Phillips stopped KT , Floyd would toy with Phillips , its not hard to work out the result !!
    Shane beat Mayorga, Mayorga beat Forrest, Forrest beat Shane.

As always, you have no point.

Congrats on keeping your streak alive.

Comment

He said entertaining in terms of the full package cos most boxers just speak like robots, whilst he makes up for his technical style in the ring with a lot of brash and contraversial statements out of it. Let's face it the media love to air and print contraversial comments much more than the old "I do what my team tells me its nothing personal" stuff

Comment

Good stuff, Smitty

Comment

Originally posted by Hopking View Post
          Ofcourse he watches tapes. He also watched when JMM faught Juan Diaz and he knew JMM had trouble with another fighter that was moving up in weight. So there he knew it he probally wouldn't be much of a challenge and accepted the fight.
          Yeah its funny how he says he doesnt watch tapes then starts going into detail on all of JMMs fights

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            I thought the fight would go the distance, that interview really convinced me Floyd has a good chance to win by KO.
            you could say the same thing about the Oscar fight. He made it seem like he was going to go to war.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
              Very entertaining interview.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                How would he know JMM goes wide if he doesn't watch tapes? Hmmm
                Yeah, that is thought provoking

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                  Damn. I picked Marquez, but Floyd is kinda scaring me there.
                  Marquez poses less of a threat to mayweather then hatton or judah

Comment

Working...
                  X