Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute-Pascal Lands at The Bell Centre, Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute-Pascal Lands at The Bell Centre, Ticket Information

Montreal, Wednesday March 20th 2013 – InterBox and Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM) are proud to announce that the historic bout featuring Lucian Bute (31-1-0 24 KO) vs. Jean Pascal (27-2-1 16 KO) will take place on Saturday, May 25th at the Montreal Bell Centre.

Both boxers have been invited by the Bell Centre and the Montreal Canadiens to participate in the ceremonial puck drop yesterday just before the NHL game between the Canadiens and the visiting Buffalo Sabres.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bute about to get... Bute'd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'm happy about this fight coz it should put an end to the pointless Bute-Froch rematch when Pascal stops Bute too... In fact Froch-Pascal 2 in Canada would be a much tastier proposition,especially with a LHW belt on the line

Comment

2-3 years ago this fight would have been huge. Now it's hard to get excited for, both guys have been exposed in recent times.

Comment

Is this fight at 168, 175, or a catch?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
            2-3 years ago this fight would have been huge. Now it's hard to get excited for, both guys have been exposed in recent times.
            Speak for yourself, brother. I can't WAIT for this fight.

Comment

Last edited by simbros; 03-20-2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

The crowd is going to be raucous when this fight happens

Comment

I wish I could go to this fight but I live in an other province living a students life with no cash to spare

Comment

Pascal looks like he should be a monster puncher but the dude has pillows for fists. I think people are writing off Bute a little quickly after Froch destroyed him. Pascal doesn't move the same way Froch does, nor does he have the punching power. I think Bute KO's him late.

Comment

Working...
                    X