No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Gears Up To Showcase Their Best of 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO Gears Up To Showcase Their Best of 2012

Saturday’s telecast from the Toyota Center in Houston marked HBO’s final live boxing telecast of 2012. It doesn’t mean its boxing season is completely in the books.

The American cable giant will cap the year with a week’s worth of recaps of select bouts it has aired over the past 12 months in a series simply titled ‘HBO Boxing’s Best of 2012.’ Seven memorable fights – whether for its thrilling two-way action or for virtuoso performances - will air over the span of five consecutive nights beginning December 25.

The seven bouts to air feature 14 different fighters, including two fights that figure to rate high in the Fight of the Year race come awards season. Replays are scheduled to air at 11PM ET on all five nights, with doubleheaders planned on the final two evenings. [Click Here To Read More]

The only fight I need on a dvd was Garcia vs Khan. I got it but not on HD that sucks that their not showing that fight.

Comment

Khan vs Garcia > Berto vs Guerrero

Don't get what people see the Berto/Guerrero fight. It was ugly as hell. On the other hand, Khan/Garcia was one of the few times this year that I got out of my seat.

Comment

Working...
      X