No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Backs British Board To Stop Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Backs British Board To Stop Haye-Chisora

Heavyweight great Lennox Lewis is not in favor of the July 14th showdown between Dereck Chisora and David Haye. The West Ham battle, taking place at Upton Park, is under fire from the British Boxing Board of Control. The governing organization is trying to force promoter to cancel the fight. Neither Haye or Chisora hold a license with the board, which forced Warren to obtain an outside governing body to sanction the event.

[Click Here To Read More]

i would be inclined to say i agree with him except that its just a case of every time he's worried that someone else might get a little fame in a way that doesn't boost his own, then he gets all arsey about it. pr*ck

Comment

Chisora's antics along with his good effort in the ring is the only thing that made that fight worth watching. Wlad should've smacked him for spitting water but he still kind of breathed a tiny bit of life in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Heavyweight great Lennox Lewis is not in favor of the July 14th showdown between Dereck Chisora and David Haye. The West Ham battle, taking place at Upton Park, is under fire from the British Boxing Board of Control. The governing organization is trying to force promoter to cancel the fight. Neither Haye or Chisora hold a license with the board, which forced Warren to obtain an outside governing body to sanction the event.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Bumbaclot Lennox!!!...smh...A dat wid you?!?....man from yard must know...mi nuh come fi count cow, mi come fi drink milk...Yu done know...breathe easy bredren...no need fi loud up di ting....Bless!

Comment

Where is Rahman when u need him?

Comment

Yea... ok Lennox

Comment

The fight taking place in Britain surely stinks.
              But then the whole sport stinks, on a professional level.
              It's still the most attractive HW scrap, for that reason alone, it should happen. For the fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Chisora's antics along with his good effort in the ring is the only thing that made that fight worth watching. Wlad should've smacked him for spitting water but he still kind of breathed a tiny bit of life in that division.
                Yes he should have punched him, in the ring after the fight. But Wlad is too polite, and didn't want to ruin the whole event. Still hope Wlad fights Chisora one day, and punishes him they way he failed with Haye.

Comment

I'm tired of fighters and promoters talking **** about this fight. The events that surround the Chisora-Klitschko fight was a much-needed Shot in the Arm for the heavyweight division. So what if someone was slapped, punched, and spit on... it's boxing for crying out loud. No one but Frank Warren was seriously hurt! LOL.

This fight is good for boxing and SHAME on the BBC for not getting behind two very popular champions to make the fight happen the proper way. No one did anything to Mike Tyson after his crazy on-stage rant and biting of Lennox Lewis. The things they speak of aren't even close to what has happened before in the past.

I loved every minute watching Haye and Chisora go at it at the press conferences and I'm sure I'll enjoy the actual fight even more..

All of this is good for boxing

Comment

Lewis makes some good points; he's right.

I just want to see a fight either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X