Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margarito goes blind in one eye would you feel sorry for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Margarito goes blind in one eye would you feel sorry for him?

Simple question. There's already been comments on his left eye and what it means going in the fight. Pacquiao permanently damaged it that I'm not entirely sure Margarito will walk out of the Cotto fight seeing from it ever again. If he's blinded in that very eye, would you feel sorry for him or would you play the, "it's his fault for his plastered gloves which could have killed Cotto (let's not kid ourselves on just how dangerous tampered gloves can be)"?
    I mean, Margarito has got medical clearance from doctors that he should be able to fight alright but saying that, his eye isn't exactly 100% and he's more at risk of losing his eye than someone without that injury. I can see Cotto punching him in that right and blinding him - ref stops the fight and Cotto's excessive punching will probably be the cause of blindness. Since Margarito's defeat to Pacquiao he has never been punched in that eye without a headguard - when it makes contact for the first time we don't know what would happen.

I, along with the majority, feel that he knowingly had illegal wraps in his hands. Despite the medical clearance, I feel as if he's just going with the fight to claim a bit of his reputation back even if it means going blind. As he's said he doesn't care about his health but I feel he does but he just wants to desperately trying to win back support. It will never happen though. I think he's being very foolish in going through with this fight.
    Last edited by MeiXiang; 11-17-2011, 12:56 PM.

I would feel sorry for the doctor who testified for him lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
      I would feel sorry for the doctor who testified for him lol!
      I wouldn't, he'll be living on an Island somewhere with his Arum bribe money to make him feel better.

Comment

Of course, he is a human and has a family. If it happened to Cotto then I wouldn’t feel sorry.

Comment

Nah.... I feel more sorry for the guys who were getting hit by bricks.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
            I wouldn't, he'll be living on an Island somewhere with his Arum bribe money to make him feel better.
            Who is this doctor anyway? I bet he's some 90 year old guy working part time in a hospital. So if he lost his doctor's license it wouldn't really hurt him much.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post

Nah.... I feel more sorry for the guys who were getting hit by bricks.....
              I'm with you....!

Comment

Nope he made it Clear that he dont cAre about his health so why should i
                To be honest although i dont want neither to have permanent damage i would like cotto to break his face again and make him retire for good
                Last edited by NABALCHI; 11-17-2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

no. It would be karma biting him in the ass. Im hoping for 2 eyes

Comment

nope i actually respect him..he clearly makes it clear that he will go all out for the boxing fans. Unlike that eyebrow plucker piece of mierda. He basically already gave up, by admitting he will quit when the tough gets going. Do you actually think hes fighting foreman or mayorga???

Comment

Working...
                    X