No announcement yet.

Top 3 at 160: Sergio Martinez, Dmitry Pirog, Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 at 160: Sergio Martinez, Dmitry Pirog, Gennady Golovkin

Eastern Europeans are taking over the middleweight division.

Dmitry Pirog (19-0, 15 KOs) and Gennady Golovkin (21-0, 18 KOs) are better than anyone Sergio has fought.

Sergio's resume:

Kelly Pavlik - one dimensional punching bag, alcoholic disgrace, overrated American hypejob

Paul Williams - ******ed unskilled bum, punching bag, another overrated American hypejob

Sergiy Dzinziruk - rusty inactive past his prime and it was his first fight at middleweight. He spent his entire career at 154.

Kermit Cintron - mentally weak crybaby choke artist

Next opponent: Darren Barker, the second coming of Gary Lockett

Sergio needs to man up and fight Pirog or Golovkin.

And who have the great pirog and gennavy beaten? The great jacobs the great ouma? Lmao

Comment

Good thread as usual.

Martinez is one of the most overrated fighters right now. His big win is Paul Williams who got easily exposed by the weak Carlos Quintana.

Pirog destroys Martinez by knockout and make it look easy.

Comment

Pirog vs Golovkin could be epic.

Winner can fight Sergio.

Comment

In my opinion Korobov is better than Pirog, I dont like Martinez a lot, but I go with he over every 160 right now.
          Korobov and Golovkin can beat Sergio but they need experience fighting against 3 or 4 goods 160 fighters like Pavlik, Rubio, Sturm, Geale, Lee, Sylvester, Macklin, N'Dam N'Jikam, Mundine

Comment

The common person would be instantly turned off by these weird Eastern European names. They need to change their names to something all American like Clark Smith and Jackson Davis. You know, something people can fucking pronounce.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
              In my opinion Korobov is better than Pirog, I dont like Martinez a lot, but I go with he over every 160 right now.
              Korobov and Golovkin can beat Sergio but they need experience fighting against 3 or 4 goods 160 fighters like Pavlik, Rubio, Sturm, Geale, Lee, Sylvester, Macklin, N'Dam N'Jikam, Mundine
              lol......................

Comment

golovkin/pirog would be the best fight that doesn't include sergio martinez. personally i'd love to see that.
                but yeah, both guys need to gain a bit more experience and bigger fanbases for martinez to really be cornered or pressured into fighting either one of them. for now, they're both great fighters, but aren't in demand, meaning they don't hold the top spot in the middleweight division, and aren't big money names.
                with darren barker, martinez's camp said they would take an easy fight after dzinziruk, so i'm guessing this barker fight is it. i'm sure martinez will have to continue fighting top opposition to stay in the top 3 p4p like he wants, so these guys might be a possibility in the future.
                for now, i'd love to see both fighters try and push their own career, not even thinking about martinez. fight in places like canada or the us, fight top opposition, and build a real solid fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                  In my opinion Korobov is better than Pirog
                  Yeah right.

Comment

Working...
                  X