No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eric Morel Ready For Moreno, Donaire and Arce Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eric Morel Ready For Moreno, Donaire and Arce Bouts

Bantamweight Eric Morel must fight on August 13 in Las Vegas, Nevada, but his coach and father, Cyril, said if an opportunity arises to challenge Panama's Anselmo Moreno for the WBA bantamweight champion, they will gladly accept it while not ruling out potential fights with Mexico's Jorge 'Travieso' Arce, the WBO super bantamweight king, and Nonito Donaire, who shines with the the WBC and WBO titles at bantamweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Isnt this the same dude who pulled out of fights with montiel and lost the WBO title. Lol why would they be scared man you got a gift decision against penalosa I think it would be a good fight against any of those guys but Morel was good at flyweight he hasnt done much at bantamweight so why would they be scared his dad always talks alot like hes the one fighting. Ill give ti to him at least hes willing to fight though wouldnt mind seeing him vs Donaire in Oct

Comment

No body is afraid of this guy who runs all over the ring let him fight Moreno who does the same thing nobody wants to watch either one of you so don't put your name next to the great names in that division Ok Chico.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
        No body is afraid of this guy who runs all over the ring let him fight Moreno who does the same thing nobody wants to watch either one of you so don't put your name next to the great names in that division Ok Chico.
        lol.....yeah but unlike moreno , morel can crack......should be a prefect fight for both, winner gets nonito.......but the eaiser route would be arce imo

Comment

Everybody knows that Penalosa beats Morel. With Donaire he has no chance.

Comment

I get tired of hearing Morel call Donaire out. He already had the opportunity to fight him but pulled out. Now that it looks like he is desperate for money he calls him out every few months. I just wish the guy would retire already, I don't like watching his fights anyway.

Comment

afraid of morel??? u cant be serious right?? morel got a gift decision in the penalosa bout...but to call out donaire???? lol...donaire will literally murder u ese!

Comment

Moreno is on course to have the worst two fights of 2011.

Comment

lol...afraid of morel? please

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    lol...afraid of morel? please
                    Sadly... I think Morel has a better chance of beating Donaire than Marquez has of beating Pacquaio. It's that sad..

Comment

Working...
                    X