Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irrelevant, but Re-Watch Rd 11. Can You Believe Lederman Gave It To Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irrelevant, but Re-Watch Rd 11. Can You Believe Lederman Gave It To Alexander?

Re-Watch it by any means necessary. I about turned it off, because I knew Kotelnik wasn't going to get the decision anyways, but Lederman sitting there trying t convince the viewers that Alexander was easily winning. What a ****ing joke boxing can be at times. Lederman, HBO, and the the judges were all in on this. Only way Alexander lost this fight was getting ko'd.

Lederman can be awful at judging sometimes.

He tends to favor guys who throw alot as well.

Comment

fuk lederman

Comment

Ledermans card has gota be one of the worst that i can remember for a long while, i thought hold on when he gave round 2 to alexander but it only got worse from then on LOL, it was good ole US homecooking in action

Comment

i didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he was talking about "boxing is scored based on clean punching and defense, so i'm giving these rounds to alexander cuz he never stops throwing"

somethin wrong with that boy

Comment

Originally posted by geribeetus View Post
            i didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he was talking about "boxing is scored based on clean punching and defense, so i'm giving these rounds to alexander cuz he never stops throwing"

somethin wrong with that boy
            exactly, kotelnik made alexander miss like 84 percent of his punches, surely that is showing a great defence?

he also landed 35 more at a much higher precentage, surely thats showing he is picking and landing clean shots with quality of quantity

btw I think it was round 2, 3 or 4, kotelnik easily dominated one and leaderman gave it to alexander after he got his ass whooped

i think don king gave leaderman a big bonus after that fight

Comment

It was pretty much every round that I lost my **** over when Lederman just gave round after round to Alexander for no reason whatsoever.

The judges who had orders from Don King did a more fair job of scoring the fight than Harold Lederman.

Lederman needs to **** off and go away, I'm sick of him.

Comment

Working...
              X