Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Expect To Knock Humberto Soto Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Expect To Knock Humberto Soto Out!

Lucas Matthysse’s last two trips for fights in the United States resulted in debatable split-decision defeats to former junior welterweight champions Zab Judah and Devon Alexander.

Matthysse maintains, however, that he was “robbed” in the fights that resulted in the only two losses on his professional record. The heavy-handed Argentine contender thus feels he cannot allow his 12-round fight against Humberto Soto to go to the scorecards Saturday night in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That would be pretty impressive.Put the body work in early and the head will follow suit

Comment

much luck to both men. i would like to see Soto shock Lucas but I don't think it will happen. or maybe it will.

Comment

hopefully the winner gets to fight the winner of khan/garcia,although if khan wins i'm sure he'll move up,so we should think it's one of these guys fighting for the vacant title,i would like to see danny garcia win and face either of these guys

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          hopefully the winner gets to fight the winner of khan/garcia,although if khan wins i'm sure he'll move up,so we should think it's one of these guys fighting for the vacant title,i would like to see danny garcia win and face either of these guys
          More like fight for the vacant belt.

Comment

It's not going to be easy, especially since Soto has very good technique. If Lucas puts pressure early on, then he might take him out, but it's still hard to say since Soto as his best (we haven't seen him like that for a couple of years now) has the ability to beat Lucas.

Comment

Comment

Don't know if that'll be the end result but Matthysse should be too strong for Soto and get the win by SD

Comment

Great stuff Lucas

Comment

Well, he did it.

Comment

Working...
                    X