Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After defending succesfully 2 times, does PAC deserve the welterweight championship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Republica View Post
    I dont ****en get you guys. PAC made 3 welters wilt physically or mentally now he still has to prove himself to a guy who not long ago was a nobody to all of you.
    out of those fights ,only Cotto was a legitament win Clottey ,and Mosley don't really count

Clottey was the #5 and Mosley hadn't won a fight in like 2 and a half years but was still ranked # 3 ...

Unless he beats Ortiz he won't be the Lineal WW Champion

Comment

Diaz. Beat him from pillar to post.
      Diaz is a bum though LOL

Diaz =/= Ortiz

Comment

I dont ****en get you guys. PAC made 3 welters wilt physically or mentally now he still has to prove himself to a guy who not long ago was a nobody to all of you.
        How many actual boxing fans wanted to watch those last three lopsided fights?

Comment

pacquiao losing a poll ?!?! *******s out hunting rats or what ?

Comment

He's basically THE welterweight champion right now. Catchweight or no catchweight no one in his weight class can beat him, so belt or no belt, he's the #1 welterweight in the world. I'd imagine a Cotto rematch would either end sooner becuz Pac knows he can KO Cotto whenever he wants, or be 100% more boring becuz Cotto knows he can KO him whenever he wants.... And would RUN in order to avoid it.

Comment

To be the Lineal champ you have to beat the #2 guy at the weight. I know the WBC just handed Pac a JMW title but the Ring isn't gonna just hand him the Lineal title. Even if *******s are crying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                IMO Ortiz can upset Pacquiao....
                im sorry, i just don't see it. he's pacquiao's sparring spartner ffs.

There are a lot of people who can beat pacquiao around his weight class. Victor Ortiz just isn't one of them.

Comment

Maybe the ts didn't realize that Pacman's last defense was against a shot MOsley who he couldn't stop when there were other champions at 147 that Pacman didn't wanna dance with.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    out of those fights ,only Cotto was a legitament win Clottey ,and Mosley don't really count

Clottey was the #5 and Mosley hadn't won a fight in like 2 and a half years but was still ranked # 3 ...

Unless he beats Ortiz he won't be the Lineal WW Champion
                    clottey was a pretty good win. don't know why people think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Maybe the ts didn't realize that Pacman's last defense was against a shot MOsley who he couldn't stop when there were other champions at 147 that Pacman didn't wanna dance with.
                      mosley brings in the most money. shiiit fight, but its the one that made sense money wise at the time specially when shane broke ties with GBP

Comment

Working...
                      X