Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what weight does Pacquiao "walk around" at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He walks around at 90lbs - that's what makes his wins so miraculous and what makes him the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
      He walks around at 90lbs - that's what makes his wins so miraculous and what makes him the GOAT.
      LMAO. Your avatar and sig are hilarious.

Comment

CURRENTLY, he walks around 147 pounds.

In the past, when he was 3rd world unhealthy, he was about 100 pounds. lol

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          CURRENTLY, he walks around 147 pounds.

In the past, when he was 3rd world unhealthy, he was about 100 pounds. lol
          How sure of yourself are you?

Comment

pac is kinda chubby

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatHeron View Post
              How sure of yourself are you?
              Well, when he came in to fight at Lightweight which is 135. He weighed 148 pounds during the fight.

Either he weights 148 pounds, or he weights more. You don't come into a fight over your natural weight without looking horribly out of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Well, when he came in to fight at Lightweight which is 135. He weighed 148 pounds during the fight.

Either he weights 148 pounds, or he weights more. You don't come into a fight over your natural weight without looking horribly out of shape.
                Okay, I'm just trying to clarify exactly what weight he's at when not in training normally.

Comment

Okay, I'm just trying to clarify exactly what weight he's at when not in training normally.
                  I see what you mean. I think the same sometimes because I know JMM also weighed around 148 pounds for the Diaz fight. And then people are like, JMM is small(as in weight) but comes to fight 148 pounds.

Comment

I'm currently having a discussion with a friend of mine about whether gaining muscle and KEEPING it on proves more difficult and affects you negatively than vice versa, in this case, Cotto LOSING weight to make the catchweight. Discuss.

Also boxingscene scientist, how much is someone able to rehydrate given the time before a bout?
                    Well for the sake of the argument, making to much muscle and keeping it in a sport as boxing that you must have good cardio is something you must monitor because you can lose speed and most importantly the more muscle the more energy you need hence the more your body will burn calories and that can affect your stamina. Every body is different so that is why it must be monitored.

As for the weight with cotto.. should not be a problem for this fight, either way if the fight were not to be in a catch weight BS and open to make whatever weight in the WW limits I doubt Cotto would have weight in in 147. He needs to be agile for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X