No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Klitschko Seemed Nervous When I Saw Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: Klitschko Seemed Nervous When I Saw Him

Former World Title challenger Dereck Chisora, who recently enjoyed the best win of his career against Malik Scott, made headlines on his short break to Ibiza last month when the Finchley heavyweight came face to face with long-time rival and World Heavyweight Champion, Wladimir Klitchsko.

Chisora opened up about the meeting and reiterated his desire to face the younger Klitchsko brother in the ring in the next year. Chisora, who is mandatory challenger for the European Heavyweight Title, is part of a bumper line-up at the Copper Box Arena’s debut boxing event on the 21st September, headlined by Billy Joe Saunders’ British title defence against John Ryder. [Click Here To Read More]

forgot all about Chisora
    Vit beat his ass handily, but failed to finish him
    Wlad needs to add Chisora to his "to KO" list
    one of the names left at HW Wlad hasn't demolished yet
    he showed restraint not ruining Vit's fight by decking Chisora
    stunned he just took that water spitting stunt and didn't throw a punch

Comment

I'd be nervous around Chisora too, you're never sure what he might do next.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        forgot all about Chisora
        Vit beat his ass handily, but failed to finish him
        Wlad needs to add Chisora to his "to KO" list
        one of the names left at HW Wlad hasn't demolished yet
        he showed restraint not ruining Vit's fight by decking Chisora
        stunned he just took that water spitting stunt and didn't throw a punch
        Beat his ass is certainly a bit much, but he beat him comfortably.

Still, a Wlad-Chisora fight is as good as any other fight out there at the moment in my opinion. I could perhaps mention 2-3 fights that would generate more interest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          I'd be nervous around Chisora too, you're never sure what he might do next.
          No kidding. Wlad has a 20 million dollar fight coming up. Getting into a scrum at a nightclub with a certified nothing-to-lose lunatic and breaking his hand is about the only thing that can stop him from beating Povetkin.

The whole situation is the equivalent of an wealthy executive in a $10,000 suit being accosted by an aggressive homeless panhandler. You would be stupid not to be wary.

Comment

Wlad should have beat his ass for spitting in his damn face

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              Wlad should have beat his ass for spitting in his damn face
              Instead he slurped it up and smiled.

Comment

No wonder why, he was probably thinking Chisora would definitely start a brawl. Wlad would then end up in a Spanish prison cell for hospitalizing that chump.

Comment

Wlad was absolutely right to not punch that idiot when he spit at him or in that night club. This shows Wlad`s a class act and an ambassador for boxing and not a redneck like Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    No kidding. Wlad has a 20 million dollar fight coming up. Getting into a scrum at a nightclub with a certified nothing-to-lose lunatic and breaking his hand is about the only thing that can stop him from beating Povetkin.

The whole situation is the equivalent of an wealthy executive in a $10,000 suit being accosted by an aggressive homeless panhandler. You would be stupid not to be wary.
                    Exactly. Wlad just didn't want anything to get in the way of the Povetkin fight.

Wlad will take care of Chisora in the ring and punish him accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                    X