Official Rios weigh-in t-shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Rios.... But he/they could have done better

Comment

Dope shirt. Agree 100% that boxing doesnt know how to market in terms of tshirts, sweaters etc.

Comment

http://www.vdemens.com/product/fear

Comment

40 dollars?
          That's a lot of bank for a shirt that looks like it was made in a high school photoshop class

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
            Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            40 dollars?
            That's a lot of bank for a shirt that looks like it was made in a high school photoshop class
            But then you look at the Martinez one up there which looks better and it's $30...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              40 dollars?
              The material's probably horrible quality as well.

Some of the Martinez ones look alright though

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                But then you look at the Martinez one up there which looks better and it's $30...
                Maravilla shirts look way better.
                I just want to know what they'd look like in real life. Could be ****ty and blurry when you get it

Comment

An Argentina football shirt with Maravilla on the back is better than any of those shirts imo

Comment

40 bucks for a tacky ironed on design shirt from Hanes? I think I'll pass.

Comment

Vde makes Great shirts I have 6 of their Martinez shirts and their soft as **** and better than the expensive name brand shirts. I wouldn't buy this though because I don't like Rios. They should definitely make shirts for more Boxers. They could get rich as ****. Especially with the prices lol.

To they guys who think they are ironed on or anything they are not. You don't feel the logo or picture at all I don't even know how they do it. Just read the descriptions lol

Comment

Working...
                      X