Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Doesn’t Feel Extra Pressure To Win For Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

win or lose, it doesn't matter for pac. they made this fight simply for the money. they aren't looking for any negotiation leverages here cause arum has rios lined up immediately after to make pac look good and recycle the hype. we might get another year of failed negotiations and pac-bradley II to close 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      win or lose, it doesn't matter for pac. they made this fight simply for the money. they aren't looking for any negotiation leverages here cause arum has rios lined up immediately after to make pac look good and recycle the hype. we might get another year of failed negotiations and pac-bradley II to close 2013.
      Nawwwwwww you think? Prize fighters fight for......a prize

Comment

you replied seconds after i hit the post button. hows life? got your backup accounts ready?

Comment

Pac should focus on winning for himself if he wants to stay relevant and create a great buzz for upcoming fights. Freddy should start looking for new talent (thats if he doesn't want to retire) to develop because his stable of fighters are all in the twilight of their careers. He took his fighters to new heights and just like baseball...a pitcher eventually looses his fastball. Clearly the case with Freddy's fighters.

Comment

fock......arum said JMM v Pac Cinco is guaranteed.....

Comment

Every boxer feels the pressure to win if not facing Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                you can't blame Roach for Khan not having a chin, Chavez drinking pot, Pacquiao running for office, and Linares for just plain ole sucking. its his job to set up a gameplan for fight night, it is the fighters job to execute it.
                ever think he set up the wrong game plan? (just playing Devil's Advocate here).

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  I have a feeling that if this fight is close like the previous 3, JMM will get the W.

The question remains as to what then? Pac vs Bradley II? Then Pac vs JMM V? Meanwhile will Bob push Rios up to WW for a Pac vs Rios fight after....

As much as JMM deserves a win, I don't want to see what happens after it...
                  Ahh so all 3 previous fights were close?? The non PAC fans have been saying all 3 previous fights was a Marquez domination on PAC.

Comment

This is actually a more interesting fight than people are giving it credit for
                    In my opinion the first two were close and going in to the third fight most thought Pacquiao had improved too much for Marquez
                    Marquez I think won the 3rd clearly so now this time around Manny needs a new gameplay and will be going in with a different mentality
                    Makes for an interesting fight tactically

Comment

Heard the 5th fight is guaranteed

can't wait

Comment

Working...
                      X