No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on 12/1 Return, Povetkin Shot, Haye, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on 12/1 Return, Povetkin Shot, Haye, More

Tyson Fury has confirmed to BoxingScene that he will return to the ring on December 1 2012, some five months after his fifth round stoppage victory over New Yorker Vinny Maddalone, against an as yet unnamed opponent.

The 24 year old unbeaten heavyweight, now 19-0 with 14 knockouts, who has looked in the best shape of his career in pictures posted on social networking site Twitter, took time out from his training camp revealing an up-to-date insight into his regime and continuing progress since the summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I will believe in you Fury, when you show some true desire to fight a live dog (clearly, terrified, petrified, mortified and would get fried of Price)!!! Apart from that it is all P.R. and posturing, especially against Haye. I have to be honest if I was 6.8ft and a walking modern day version of Goliath I would look to be cleaning house. However, for every Goliath there's a David or another giant to battle.

Comment

6 weeks out and still no opponent. Again. Hennessy is pathetic.

Comment

Interesting to see that he says he respects all fighters and he's just messing around with the stuff he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Interesting to see that he says he respects all fighters and he's just messing around with the stuff he says.
          I wouldn't want to be on the end of a David Price punch either,

Comment

Glazkov, Abdusalamov, and Jennings are currently looking for an opponent.

Fury vs. one of those guys would be an interesting fight.

Comment

Talking about them in interviews = making offers. In Fury land.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Glazkov, Abdusalamov, and Jennings are currently looking for an opponent.

Fury vs. one of those guys would be an interesting fight.
                I think Hennesy has a hall booked, and I can't see any of them coming over.

It's a tough ask at this stage I mean Kevin Johnson a little while back was asking silly money, and Hennesy isn't willing to invest in a decent opponent.

most frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  I think what he said there is a little bit of an act to seem "grown up" to the interviewer. Some of the things he says on twitter is pretty personal, you'd have to be stupid to believe he meant it as just "banter".

Comment

it's great to hear Fury is in shape. He's a big mofo, let's see what the near future brings.

Comment

Working...
                    X