No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Won't Confirm Mayweather Bout Pushing Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Won't Confirm Mayweather Bout Pushing Through

Ring Magazine’s pound f or pound king Manny Pacquiao says a proposed fight against undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr. programmed possibly for May 5 next year will be a good one – if it pushes through.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone ever ask a follow-up question? You know like...why hopefully, Manny? What's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Does anyone ever ask a follow-up question? You know like...why hopefully, Manny? What's the problem?
      naa hes to holy to question or second guess....

Comment

Time for Manny to get his balls out of his wife's purse (or is it Arum's?) and make the fight happen.

Comment

hahahah they make this stuff up, how u ask a man one question without a follow up. guy says one thing then no follow up

Comment

Pacquiao the duck

Comment

They only ask one question because 2 will confuse the lil fella

Comment

One thing I don't understand is sign what? Floyd is constantly talking about signing something. From what I gathered they barely had any talks with Top Rank, and Even Ellerbe said Koncz visited to take photos and Floyd's autograph. Schaeffer said there were no negotiations at all. Again, what is there to sign? Looks like a standard case of Floyd talking out of his ass.
                Last edited by Pactar∂; 11-29-2011, 10:53 AM.

Comment

If he REALLY wanted to he could make it work.......

Comment

I smell horse****. If Manny isn't going to take the fight just hang 'em up.

Comment

Working...
                    X